NTPC Recruitment 2016
The National Thermal Power Corporation (NTPC) has released a notification for the recruitment of Artisan Trainee in the Western Region – I Headquarters, Human Resource Department. There are almost 50 vacancies to be filled. Interested and Eligible candidates do visit the Official Website to apply for the post before the last date. The last date for the submission of the application form is on 31st July 2016. For further details regarding the recruitment, the candidates could visit the Official Website.
National Thermal Power Corporation
The National Thermal Power Corporation is an Indian Central Public Sector Undertaking organisation under the Government of India. It was established in the year of 1975 under the Companies Act 1956. The headquarters of National Thermal Power Corporation is located in New Delhi. The main role of National Thermal Power Corporation Limited is generating and selling electricity to state-owned power distribution organisations and State Electricity Boards in India.
- Instrument Mechanics: 11 Posts
- Electrician: 21 Posts
- Fitter: 18 Posts
Educational Qualification: The candidates must Possess ITI in Fitter for S.No-01, ITI in Electrician for S.No-02, ITI in Instrument Mechanics/ Electronics for S.No-03.
Age Limit: The maximum age limit of the candidates should be 37 years
Name of the Organization: National Thermal Power Corporation Limited
Name of the Post:Artisan Trainee
Total No of Posts: 50
official Website: www.ntpc.co.in
Mode of Application: Offline
Deadline: 31st July 2016
Selection process: The candidates will be selected based on the performance in written examination/ test.
Procedure to Apply for NTPC Recruitment 2016
- Visit the Official Website
- Click on the link for NTPC Recruitment 2016
- Then read all the notifications given on the website before applying for the posts
- Applicants who are interested and are eligible can submit typed bio-data along with the necessary documents.
- The envelope should be superscribed with “Application for the post of Artisan Trainee
- Now send the duly filled application form along with all the necessary documents to the postal Address given below before the last date
Postal Address: to the Head of Department, Human Resource Department, Mouda Super Thermal Power Project, Mouda – Ramtek Road, Post: Mouda, District: Nagpur, Maharashtra, Pin 441104
- Educational qualification certificate
- Nomination certificate
- Proof of date of birth certificate
- Land oustees certificate
- Employment exchange registration card (if any)
- Category/ caste (ST/ SC/ PWD/ OBC-NCL/ XSM) certificate
- Two recent photographs
Click here for More Information and new updates