UGVCL Vidyut Sahayak Syllabus 2016
The Uttar Gujarat Vij Company Ltd has released the Syllabus for the Uttar Gujarat Vij Company Ltd Junior Assistant and Deputy Superintendent exam 2016. The candidates who have applied for the exam can visit the Official Website to download the Syllabus for the Exam. The candidates can start preparing for the exam using the syllabus because the candidates will be selected based on the written exam. The candidates can visit the Official Website to get further details and new updates.
UGVCL Vidyut Sahayak Recruitment 2016
The Uttar Gujarat Vij Company Ltd has released a notification for the recruitment of Junior Assistant and Deputy Superintendent posts. There are almost 11 vacancies to be filled. Interested and Eligible candidates do visit the Official Website to apply for the post before the last date. The last date for the submission of the application form is on 06th July 2016. The candidates who have possessed the Bachelor’s Degree From any recognised University or Equivalent to it are eligible for the UGVCL Jr Assistant Recruitment.
Name of the organisation: Uttar Gujarat Vij Company Ltd (UGVCL).
Name of the Posts: Junior Engineer & Junior Assistant.
No of Vacancies: 111.
Last Date: 06th July 2016
Official site: www.ugvcl.com
UGVCL Junior Asstt Exam Pattern 2016
- The questions will be in objective type
- There will be five sessions
- The Questions will be in language of English and Gujarati
|3.||Section-III||Maths & General Science||20%|
|4.||Section-IV||Analytical & Logical Reasoning||20%|
Junior Engineer Test Pattern
UGVCL Syllabus 2016
- Computer Knowledge.
- General English.
- Maths & General Science
- Analytical & Logical Reasoning
- Computer Knowledge
- Geography – Gujarat.
- Modern History of India.
- Indian Culture.
- Cultural Heritage of Gujarat.
- Indian Polity.
- Geography of India.
- Indian Economy.
- Current Events – National and International etc.
- Fill in the Blanks.
- Cloze Test.
- Spot the Errors.
- Direct/Indirect Speech.
- Active/Passive Voice.
- Idioms & Phrases.
- Improvement of Sentences.
- One word substitution.
- Comprehension Passage.
- Spellings etc.
- Switchgear & Protection.
- Functioning of capacitors & reactors.
- Non-conventional Energy sources like the wind, solar, biomass, etc.
- The basic role of the regulatory commission in the power sector.
- The performance of Electro Mechanic/Static meters.
- Distribution transformer.
- Present power sector scenario in India.
- HT line/LT line parameters – construction, operational maintenance.
- Low voltage constraints & resolving.
- Electrical & Electronics Measurement & Instruments.
- The performance of line faults analysis.
- Computer Fundamentals.
- Computer Hardware.
- Internet Usage.
- Word Processing (MS-Word).
- Spread Sheet (MS-Excel).
- Presentation (MS-Power Point).
- MS Access etc.
Click here for more information and to download UGVCL Junior Asst Syllabus 2016