Sikkim Health Department Recruitment 2016
The Department of Health Care, Human Services and Family Welfare, Government of Sikkim has released a notification for the recruitment of Driver, Peon, Cook, Safaikarmachari, Medical Attendant Group D Posts on a temporary basis. There are almost 54 vacancies to be filled. Interested and Eligible candidates do visit the Official Website to apply for the post before the last date. The last date for the submission of the application form is on 12th July 2016. The candidates could visit the Official Website to get more details about the Recruitment www.sikkim.gov.in.
Before applying the Post, the candidates need to check out the Eligibility Requirements that is necessary to apply for the post. The candidates must possess IV or VIII Class from recognised Board. And the age limit doesn’t exceed 30 years.
|S.No||Name of the Post||Total Vacancies|
|2.||Stretcher Bearer||01 Post|
|3.||Store Helper||01 Post|
|9.||Medical Attendant||08 Posts|
- For Driver: Applicants must complete VIII Class from recognised Board.
- For Remaining Posts: Candidates should pass IV Class from recognised Board.
- Minimum Age: 18 years.
- Maximum Age: 30 years.
Name of the Organization: Department of Health Care, Human Services and Family Welfare, Government of Sikkim.
Name of the Post: Driver, Peon, Cook, Safaikarmachari, Medical Attendant Group D Posts on a temporary basis.
Total No. of Vacancies: 54 Posts.
Job Location: Sikkim.
Official Website: www.sikkim.gov.in.
Mode of Application: Offline.
Deadline: 12th July 2016
- Written Examination.
- Driving Test.
- Viva-Voice Test.
For Group – D Posts:
- Written Exam (Letter Writing and General Knowledge of State importance).
- Viva-Voice Test.
- For Driver: Rs 150/-.
- For Group – D Posts: Rs 100/-.
Pay Scale: Rs 5,200/- to 20,200/- with Grade Pay of Rs 2200/2400 per month.
Procedure to Apply for Sikkim Health Department Recruitment 2016
- Visit the Official Website
- Click on the link for Sikkim Health Department Recruitment 2016
- Read all the notifications given on the website before applying for the post
- Interested and Eligible candidates need to download the Application form
- Fill up the form in the prescribed format without making any errors
- Paste a recent passport size photo in the given space
- Pay the Application Fee
- Then cross checks the form before sending it to the authorities
- Now send the duly filled application form along with all the necessary documents which are prescribed to the Postal Address given below before the last date.
Postal Address: Room No 114, Ground Floor of Health Secretariat Office, Gangtok, Sikkim.
- Original Bank Receipt.
- Duly filled Admit Card.
- Application Form.