MUC Bank Recruitment 2016
The Mehsana Urban Co-operative Bank Limited has released a notification for the recruitment of Clerical Trainee Posts. There are almost 70 vacancies to be filled. Interested and Eligible candidates do visit the official Website to apply for the post before the last date. The last date for the submission of the Application form is on 10th July 2016. The Interested candidates need to apply for the post through Online. Applicants can also check the official website www.mucbank.com for more details regarding the MUC Bank Clerical Trainee Recruitment 2016.
The Candidates before applying for the post need to refer the notification for the Eligibility Requirements for the post. The Candidates must Possess M.Sc or MBA, or MCA can apply for the post before the last date. And the Age Limit is between 21 years to 35 Years.
Educational Qualification: The Candidates need the qualification of M.Com/M.Sc/MBA/MCA with aggregate marks from recognized University. Those who posses this qualification could apply for the post before the last date.
- Minimum Age: 21 years.
- Maximum Age: 35 years.
More Details – Mehsana Urban Co-operative Bank Recruitment 2016
Name of the Organization: Mehsana Urban Co-operative Bank Limited.
Name of the Post: Clerical Trainee.
Total No. of Vacancies: 70 Posts.
Official Website: www.mucbank.com.
Mode of Application: Online.
Deadline: 10th July 2016
- Online Written Examination.
- Personal Interview.
Application Fee: The Application fee is Rs 100/- for all category and the fee must pay through Online mode such as debit card / credit card / Internet Banking.
Pay Scale: During First 3 Months: Rs 10,000/- per month.
After 3rd Month: Rs 17,500/- per month.
Procedure to Apply for MUC Bank Clerical Trainee Jobs 2016
- The candidates need to visit the Official Website
- Click on the link for MUC Bank Clerical Trainee Jobs
- Then read all the notifications and the Eligibility Requirements given in the website before applying for the post
- Interested and Eligible candidates can click on the Link for Online Application
- Fill up the form in the prescribed format without making any errors
- Upload a recent passport size photo and a scanned copy of your signature
- Make fee payment in the online mode including the transaction charges
- Attach the copies of all your Educational Certificates
- Cross check the form before submitting the Form
- Submit the form before the last date
- Take a copy of the form for further use