Union Bank of India Recruitment 2016
The Union Bank of India has released a notification for the recruitment of Chartered Accountant, Credit Officer, Information Security Officer and Statistician. There are almost 208 vacancies to be filled. Interested and Eligible candidates do visit the Official website to apply for the post before the last date. The last date for the submission of the Application form is on 10th June 2016. Candidates are requested to apply online for UBI 2016 vacancies through official website www.unionbankofindia.co.in.
Union Bank of India
The Union Bank of India is the India’s largest government-owned Bank. The Union Bank of India comes in the Forbes 2000 list, and it has assets worth USD 13.4 billion. All of the bank’s branches are connected with its 6909 ATMs. The UBI came into scent on 11th November 1919 and is headquartered in Mumbai. UBI has four overseas branches.
- Manager (Risk)- 08 posts
- Credit officers-150 posts
- Statistician-02 posts
- Chartered Accountant- 20 posts
- Information Security Officers- 02 Posts
- Assistant Manager( Risk)- 08 posts
- Security Officer- 16 posts
- The educational qualification for these posts is graduation from a recognized college or university (government recognized) with minimum passing marks.
- The age limit for these posts is 18 years.
Union Bank of India Selection Process
The selection procedure will be a firstly written test, and the one’s who will qualify for the written test will be called for direct interview. Candidate will be shortlisted based on the marks obtained in written test and interviews.
UBI Credit Officer Notification
The Union Bank of India officials has send notification for the recruitment of Chartered Accountant, Credit Officer, Information Security Officer, Statistician, Manager, Security Officer and Assistant Manager. So Interested candidates just check the Eligibility criteria and apply for the post if you p[ossess the Eligibility. Candidates are requested to apply online for UBI 2016 vacancies through official website www.unionbankofindia.co.in. Online application will start from 25th May 2016. The last date to apply for UBI 2016 recruitment is 10th June 2016.
Procedure to Apply for Union Bank of India Recruitment 2016
- Visit the Official Website
- Click on the link for Union Bank of India Recruitment 2016
- Read all the notifications given in the Website before applying for the post
- Click on the link for Online Application
- Fill up the form in the prescribed format
- Upload a recent passport size photo and a scanned copy of your signature
- Pay the application as per categories
- Submit the form before the last date
- Take a copy of the form for further use
Click here for more information and New Updates