Allahabad High Court Recruitment 2016
The High Court of Judicature at Allahabad has released a notification for the recruitment of Higher Judicial Service Posts. There are almost 84 vacancies to be filled. Interested and eligible candidates do visit the Official Website to apply for the post before the last date. The last date for the submission of the Application form is on 18th June 2016.
- UR – 41 Posts
- OBC – 22 Posts
- SC – 17 Posts
- ST – 02 Posts
Educational Qualification: LLB from any government approved Institution / Board with minimum qualifying percentage of marks and must be an Advocate of not less than seven years.
Age Limit: Minimum age of the aspirant must be 35 years, and Maximum age limit should not be exceeded 45 years as on 01st January 2016.
Name of the Organization: High Court of Judicature at Allahabad
Name of The Post: Higher Judicial Service Jobs
Total Posts: 84 Vacancies
Location: Allahabad, Uttar Pradesh
Official Website: www.allahabadhighcourt.in
Mode of Application: Online
Deadline: 18th June 2016
Allahabad High Court UP Higher Judicial Service Exam Date: 31st July 2016 ( Expected )
Application Fee: Candidates need to pay the application fee of Rs.1000 for General / OBC Category and Rs.750 For SC, ST candidates of Uttar Pradesh state. The fee will not be refunded in any case and forms will not be accepted without specified fee.
Pay Scale: Monthly pay Scale of Rs.51550/- to Rs.63070/- with Additional grade pay will be provided to the candidates shortlisted for Allahabad High Court Higher Judicial Service Recruitment 2016.
- Written Examination ( Preliminary / Main )
Procedure to Apply for Allahabad High Court Recruitment 2016
- Visit the Official Website
- click on the link for Allahabad High Court Recruitment 2016
- Download the particular notification and know the requirements by read it
- Interested candidates click on the link for Online Application
- Fill up the form in the prescribed format
- Upload a recent passport size photo and a scanned copy of your signature
- Pay the Application / Exam Fee as per your category
- Submit the form before the last date
- Take a copy of the form and send the duly filled application form along with all the necessary documents to the postal Address given below before the last date that is 03rd July 2016
Postal Address: Registrar (Selection & Appointment), High Court of Judicature at Allahabad, 12C Hastings Road, Nyaya Marg, Canton, Allahabad, Uttar Pradesh 211 001.