WBPSC Recruitment 2016
The West Bengal Public Service Commission has released a notification for the Recruitment of Assistant Professor Posts. There are almost 66 vacancies to be filled. Interested and eligible candidates do visit the Official Website to apply for the post before the last date. The last date for the submission of the Application form is on 31st May 2016. Applicants can also check the official website www.pscwbonline.gov.in or www.pscwb.org.in for more details regarding the WBPSC Assistant Professor.
Subject wise Vacancy Details:
|S.No||Name of the Post||Total Vacancies|
|11.||Political Science||02 Posts|
- Candidates must pass Master’s Degree in the relevant subject from Indian University or equivalent Degree from Foreign University.
- Maximum Age: 37 years.
Name of the Organization: West Bengal Public Service Commission.
Name of the Post: Assistant Professor Posts.
No of Vacancies: 66 Posts.
Job Location: West Bengal.
Official Website: www.pscwbonline.gov.in or www.pscwb.org.in.
Mode of Application: Online.
Deadline: 31st May 2016
- Screening Test. or
- Written Test.
Application Fee: pay the application fee through Online (debit/credit/net banking) or Offline Payment.
- For General/BC Candidates (West Bengal State): Rs 210/-.
- For SC/ST/PWD Candidates (West Bengal State): No Fee.
- For General/BC/SC/ST Candidates (Other States): Rs 210/-.
- Last Date for Fee Payment: 31/05/2016.
Pay Scale: Rs 15,600/- to 39,100/- with Grade Pay of Rs 6000/- per month
Procedure to Apply for WBPSC Assistant Professor Recruitment 2016
- Visit the Official Website
- Click on the link for WBPSC Assistant Professor Recruitment 2016
- Read the notification carefully before applying online.
- Eligible candidates click n the link for Online Application
- Fill up the form in the prescribed format and without errors.
- Upload a recent passport size photo and a scanned copy of your signature
- Submit the form before the last date
- Take a copy of the form for further use