TSPSC Excise Constable Recruitment 2016
The Telangana State Public Service Commission has released a notification for the recruitment of Prohibition & Excise Constable Posts in the Excise Department of Telangana. There are almost 340 vacancies to be filled. Interested and Eligible candidates do visit the Official Website to apply for the post before the last date. The Online Application Link will be available from 04th May 2016 to 30th May 2016. Applicants can also check the official website www.tspsc.gov.in for more details regarding the Telangana Excise Constable Jobs.
- Minimum Age: 18 years.
- Maximum Age: 28 years.
- Age Relaxation is applicable as per the rules of the Telangana Government.
- Applicants must complete Intermediate or its equivalent examination recognized by the Board of Intermediate Education.
Name of the Organization: Telangana State Public Service Commission.
Name of the Post: Prohibition & Excise Constable Posts.
No of Vacancies: 340 Posts.
Official Website: www.tspsc.gov.in.
Job Location: Telangana.
Mode of Application: Online.
Deadline: 30th May 2016
- Examination (Online/OMR Based).
- Preliminary Qualifying Test (PQT).
- Physical Efficiency Test (PET).
Application Fee: pay the application fee and Examination fee through SBI ePay.
- For SC/ST/BC/Ex-Service Men Candidates (Telangana State): No Fee.
- For Unemployed Applicants (18 – 28 years): No Fee.
- For Others: Rs 200/- (Application Fee)+ Rs 80/- (Exam Fee).
- For SC/ST/BC Candidates of Other States: Rs 200/-(Application Fee)+ Rs 80/- (Exam Fee).
Pay Scale: Rs 15,460/- to 47,330/- per month.
Procedure to Apply for TSPSC Excise Constable Recruitment 2016
- Visit the Official Website
- click on the link for TSPSC Excise Constable Recruitment 2016
- Read the notification carefully before applying online
- Eligible candidates click on the link for Online Application
- Fill up the form in the prescribed format
- Upload a recent passport size photo and a scanned copy of your signature
- Make Fee Payment through SBI ePay.
- Submit the Form before the last date
- Take a copy of the form for further use