GSERB Shikshan Sahayak Admit Card 2016
The Gujarat State Education Recruitment Board (GSERB) has released the Admit Card for the Exam. The candidates who have applied for the exam can visit the Official Website to download the Admit Card for the Exam. The authority is recruiting Teaching Assistant (Shikshan Sahayak) for both Gujarati and English Medium category. The authority has planned to conduct the Exam on May month. So the candidates need to download the Admit Card when it is available.
- Name of the Organization: Gujarat State Education Recruitment Board(GSERB)
- Name of the post: Shikshan Sahayak (Teaching Assistant)
- Total post: 5508 (5,476 for Gujarati medium and 32 posts are for English Medium)
- Official Website: www.gserb.org
- Mode of Application: Online
- Exam Date: Closed on 30th April
- Further process: Personal interview
GSERB Shikshan Sahayak Exam Pattern 2016
- The questions will be On multiple choice type.
- The subjects contains Reasoning, General Knowledge, Aptitude, English Language and Marathi Language.
- Each section carries 50 marks
- Duration of the Exam is 3 hours
- Total Marks will be 50
GSERB Shikshan Sahayak Syllabus 2016
- Reasoning: Figures Classification, Non-verbal series, Coding and Decoding, Analogies, Discrimination, Spatial Orientation, etc.
- Arithmetic portion: percentage, number, profit loss, average, time and distance and other topics.
- General Awareness: Questions on Current Events, Culture, and Heritage, Science and Technology, etc.
- Marathi Language: Synonyms/ Homonyms, Sentence Structure, Grammar, Spot the error, Antonyms, etc
GSERB Shikshan Sahayak Hall Ticket 2016
The candidates who have applied for the exam can visit the Official Website to download the Admit Card when the Admit Card is officially released. The exact date of written examination is not yet announced. Tentative time to conduct the test is May/June. Hall ticket will be made available at least 15 days before the day of the examination. The information like the date of the Exam, Venue of the Exam, Time, etc. will be given in the Admit Card. The candidates need to read all the notifications given in the Admit Card before attending the Exam. The candidates are requested to carry the Admit Card along with an ID proof to the Examination hall. Without the Admit Card, the candidates will not allow entering the Examination Hall.
Procedure to download the GSERB Shikshan Sahayak Admit Card 2016
- Visit the Official Website
- click on the link for GSERB Shikshan Sahayak Admit Card 2016
- Enter your Roll number and other details
- Your GSERB Shikshan Sahayak Admit Card 2016 will be displayed on the screen
- Download the Admit Card
- Take a copy of the GSERB Shikshan Sahayak Admit Card 2016 for further use
Click here to download GSERB Shikshan Sahayak Admit Card 2016