MPPGCL Recruitment 2016
The Madhya Pradesh Power Generating Company Limited has released a notification for the recruitment of Executive Trainee Vacancies. There are almost 48 Vacancies to be filled. Interested and Eligible candidates do visit the Official Website to apply for the post before the last date. The last date for the submission of the Application form is on 12th may 2016.
Eligibility Criteria for MPPGCL Recruitment 2016
Educational Qualification: Candidates must have completed their M.Sc, MBA/PGDM, CA, ICWA from any approved Institution / Board with minimum qualifying percentage of marks.
Age Limit: The Aspirants minimum age must be 20 years and maximum age must not exceed 32 years as on closing date of application.
Name of the Organization: Madhya Pradesh Power Generating Company Limited
Name of The Post: Executive Trainee Vacancies
Total Posts: 48 Posts
Location: Madhya Pradesh
Official Website: www.mppgenco.nic.in
Mode of Application: Online
Deadline: 12th may 2016
Pay Scale: The candidates will receive the monthly salary of Rs.15600 to Rs.39100 per month with additional grade pay of Rs.5400.
Application Fee: To apply for this notification applicants belongs to Unreserved / Open category candidates need to pay non-refundable application fee of Rs.1000/- and Rs.300/- for SC, ST, PWD Candidates.
Selection Process: The candidates will be shortlisted based on their performance in these selection rounds. Qualified candidates in the primary selection round only suitable for appearing Interview round.
Procedure to apply for MPPGCL Recruitment 2016
- Visit the Official Website
- click on the link for MPPGCL Recruitment 2016
- Read all the notifications in the Website bout the Recruitment
- Eligible candidates click on the link for Online Application
- Fill up the form in the prescribed format
- Upload scanned copies of all your academic qualification and experience certificates
- Pay the application fee based on your category
- Cross check the form before submitting it
- Submit the form before the last date
- Take a copy of the form for further use