SBI Junior Associate Recruitment 2016
The State Bank of India has released a notification for the recruitment of Junior Associate Clerical Cadre (Clerk). There are almost 17140 vacancies to be filled. Interested and Eligible candidates do visit the Official Website to apply for the post before the last date. The last date for the submission of the Application form is not yet updated. The candidates are requested to keep in touch with the Official Website to get the latest Updates.
- Junior Associate: 10726 Posts
- Junior Associate (Special Recruitment Drive): 3218 Posts
- Junior Associate (Special Recruitment Drive for Tura (Meghalaya and Kashmir Valley & Ladakh): 188 Posts
- Junior Agricultural Associate: 3008 Posts
Educational Qualification: Candidates must have completed Graduation in any discipline from any approved Institution / University with the minimum aggregate of marks.
- Minimum age must be 20 years
- Maximum age should not exceed 28 years as on closing date of application
- SC, ST, PWD Category candidates will get age relaxation according to government norms
Name of the Organization: State Bank of India
Name of The Post: Associate Clerical Cadre (Clerk)
Total Posts: 17140 Posts
Location: All Over India
Official Website: www.sbi.co.in
Mode of Application: Online
Deadline: Yet to be updated
Selection Process: SBI Recruitment board will shortlist the suitable candidates based on their performance and merit in selection rounds of Online Examination, Document Verification and Personal Interview.
Application Fee: Open / Un reserved category need to pay non-refundable application fee of Rs.600 and Rs.100 for those who belongs to the unreserved category. Forms will not be accepted with out application fee.
Procedure to Apply for SBI Junior Associate Recruitment 2016
- Visit the Official Website of State Bank of India.
- Click on the link for SBI Junior Associate Recruitment 2016
- Read all the notifications given in the Website before applying for the post
- Click on the link for Online Application
- Fill up the form in the prescribed format
- Upload a recent passport size photo in the prescribed format
- Pay the required amount of application fee according to your category
- Submit the form before the last date
- Take a copy of the form for further use
Click here for more Information and New Updates