WRD Rajasthan Recruitment 2016
The Water Resources Department or Jal Sanshadhan Vibhag has released a notification for the recruitment of Junior Clerk, Engineer, LDC, Patwari & Driver Jobs. There are almost 1104 vacancies to be filled. Interested and Eligible candidates do visit the Official Website to apply for the post before the last date. The last date for the submission of the Application form is yet to be released. So stay tuned to the Official Website to get the latest updates.
- Junior Engineer – 771 Posts
- Junior Clerk – 232 Posts
- Patwari – 65 Posts
- Vehicle Driver – 36 Posts
Educational Qualification: 10th Class / 12th Class / Graduation / Engineering in relevant discipline from any government approved Institution / Board with the minimum aggregate of marks.
Age Limit: 18 Years is the minimum age limit
Maximum age must not exceed 35 years
Name of the Organization: Rajasthan Water Resources Department / Jal Sanshadhan Vibhag
Name of The Post: Junior Engineer, Junior Clerk, Patwari and Vehicle Driver posts.
Total Posts: 1104 Vacancies
Official Website: waterresources.rajasthan.gov.in
Mode of Application: Online
Deadline: Will be updating soon
WRD Rajasthan JE Clerk Exam Date : Updated Soon
- Written Test
- Skill Based Test / Interview
Application Fee: As per the updated Application fee will be Rs.500 for General / OBC category and Rs.300 for Other reserved category candidates.
WRD Rajasthan Junior Engineer, Clerk Exam Syllabus, Pattern 2016
|Sr.No||Exam||Exam||Type||Marks & Exam Duration|
|1||Written Test||Objective||General AwarenessAptitude Test||100(120 minutes)|
Procedure to apply WRD Rajasthan Junior Engineer, Clerk Jobs 2016
- Visit the Official Website
- Click on the WRD Rajasthan Junior Engineer, Clerk Jobs 2016
- Read the required advertisement file thoroughly
- Eligible candidates click on the link for Online Application
- Fill all mandatory info in the application according to Instructions
- Upload your recent pass port size photograph, signature along with scanned copies of required documents
- Pay the specified amount of application fee according to your category
- Re-Check all the data provided in the application to avoid mistakes
- Submit the form before the last date