MGNREGA Recruitment Notification 2016
The Mahatma Gandhi National Rural Employment Guarantee Act (MGNREA) has released a notification for the recruitment of various vacancies for all over India. There are almost 89 vacancies to be filled. Interested and Eligible candidates do visit the Official Website to apply for the post before the last date. The last date for the submission of the Application form is on 4th of April 2016. The candidates need to attend walk-in Interview, which will be held on 04 April 2016 and 05 April 2016 at various venues across India.
The candidates should possess PUC/Graduation in Agriculture/Post Graduate in Mass Communication/Bachelor Degree in Civil Engineering from recognized board or institute/University
The selection process will be based on performance in Written Test/Interview conducted by selection authorities. The candidates who are Qualified in the primary round will be forwarded to the further round of selection process.
- Technical Coordinator : 01Post
- Technical Assistant (Civil) : 10 Posts
- Technical Assistant (Agriculture, Forest etc) : 21 Posts
- IEC Coordinator : 06 Posts
- Date Entry Operator: 51 Posts
- Technical Coordinator : Rs. 25000 – 3000 – 25000/-
- Technical Assistant (Civil) : Rs.20000 – 2000 – 20000/-
- Technical Assistant (Agriculture, Forest etc) : Rs.20000 – 2000 – 20000/-
- IEC Coordinator : Rs.13000 – 2000 – 15000/-
- Date Entry Operator: Rs.7031 – 7031/-
The Interested candidates are requested to visit the Official Website that is www.nrega.nic.in to get the latest updates about the MGNREGA Recruitment Notification 2016. There are altogether 89 vacancies. The interested candidates are requested to attend the Walk-in Interview, which will be held on 04 April 2016 and 05 April 2016 at various venues across India.
Procedure to Apply for MGNREGA Recruitment 2016
- Visit the official Website of Mahatma Gandhi National Rural Employment Guarantee Act (MGNREA)
- Click on the link for MGNREGA Recruitment 2016
- Click on the link for Online Application
- Fill up the form in the prescribed format
- Upload a recent passport size photo
- Submit it before the last date
- Take a copy of the form and carry the form along with all the necessary documents while attending the walk-in Interview