Jharkhand High Court
Jharkhand High Court Was established on 15th November 2000. It is authorised by Constitution of India and decisions are appealed to Supreme Court of India. High Court of Jharkhand main objective is to achieve zero backlog cases and providing timely and affordable quality justice to the Public.
Jharkhand High Court Steno Recruitment 2016
The Jharkhand High Court has released a notification for the recruitment of Stenographer and Assistant Posts. There are almost 483 vacancies to be filled. Interested and Eligible candidates do visit the Official Website to apply for the post before the last date. The Contenders can apply for Jharkhand High Court Steno Recruitment through offline mode before last date 31st March 2016.
- English Stenographer:135 Posts
- Hindi Stenographer for civil courts of Jharkhand state: 11 Posts
- Personal Assistant in High Court: 27 posts
- Assistant in High Court – 100 posts
- Assistant in Judicial Academy – 02 posts
- Assistant in Civil Courts & Family Courts – 206 posts
The candidates belongs to general category have to pay Rs.500/- and the applicants of SC & ST and M.B.C / B.C and all reserved category should pay Rs.125/- through Demand Draft in the favor of Registrar General, High Court of Jharkhand, Ranchi.
- For English Stenographer: Rs.5200/- to Rs.20,200/- with Grade Pay Rs.2400/-.
- For Hindi Stenographer Posts: Rs.5200/- to Rs.20200/- with Grade Pay Rs.1900/-
- For Personal Assistant: Rs. 9300/- to Rs.34800 with Grade Pay Rs.4,600/-.
- For Assistant Posts: Rs.9300 to Rs.34,800 along with Grade Pay Rs.4200/-.
Aspirants must Possess Graduation degree from recognised university and should have knowledge of English Short hand Typing skills for Personal Assistant & English Stenographer Posts. The candidates applying for Hindi Stenographer Posts should be proficient in Hindi shorthand typing.
The Age limit for the candidates should be 18 to 37 years as on 01-01-2016.
- Written Test
- Typing Test
- Personal Interview
Procedure to Apply
- Visit the official Website
- Click on the link for High Court of Jharkhand
- Download the Application Form
- Fill up the form in the prescribed format
- Send the Application form along with all the Necessary documents to the Postal Address given below before the last date
Postal Address: The Registrar General, High Court of Jharkhand, Ranchi.
Click here for more Information and New Updates