AIIMS Recruitment 2016
The All India Institute of Medical Science has released a notification for the recruitment of Senior/Junior Resident, Tutor posts in various departments. There are almost 59 vacancies to be filled. Eligible and Interested candidates can attend the Walk-in Interview of AIIMS Patna. Applicants can attend the Walk-in Interview from 1st March 2016 to 20th March 2016.
AIIMS Recruitment Vacancy Details
|S.no||Post Name||No of vacancies|
|1.||Senior Resident||43 posts|
|2.||Junior Resident||09 posts|
For Senior Resident Posts: Post Graduation Degree i.e., MD/ MS in the concerned subject from any recognized Institute or University.
For Junior Resident Posts: M.B.B.S Degree from any recognized University or Institution.
For Tutor Posts: MBBS Degree/for Non-medical candidates, a recognized Post Graduation degree in the concerned subject.
Maximum age for all posts is 33 years.
Name of the Organization: All India Institute of Medical Science.
Name of the post: Senior/Junior Resident, Tutor Posts.
No of vacancies: 59 Posts.
Official website: www.aiimspatna.org.
Application mode: Offline.
Job Location: Bihar.
Selection Process: Aspirants who applied for AIIMS recruitment 2016 will be selected based on their performance in the Interview
Interview Date: 1st March 2016 to 17th March 2016.
Reporting Time: 9 a.m
Application Fee: For UR/General/OBC candidates: Rs. 1000/-, For SC/ST candidates: Rs. 800/-, For PWD candidates: No fee.
Procedure to Apply for AIIMS Resident Recruitment 2016
- Visit the Official Website of AIIMS
- Download the Application form for the Relevant Post
- Read all the notifications given in the Website before attending the Interview
- Interested and Eligible candidates can attend the walk-in interview along with application form dully filled with documents, Original certificates of MBBS/PG/Degree & one set of self-attested photocopies of all documents to the venue
- The interview will be held from 1st March 2016 to 17th March 2016
Interview Venue: Committee Room, Ground Floor Administrative Block, AIIMS Patna (Bihar)