Jharkhand High Court Recruitment 2016
The Jharkhand High Court has released a notification for the recruitment of Deposition Typists posts in Civil courts. There are almost 195 vacancies to be filled. Interested and Eligible candidates do visit the Official Website to apply for the post before the Last date. The application is available from 4th February 2016 to 14th March 2016
Jharkhand High Court
Jharkhand High Court is one of the new High courts in India. It was established in 2000 under the Bihar reorganization Act 2000. The High court has jurisdiction over Jharkhand state.The High Court of Jharkhand is at Ranchi , the administrative capital of the state. The court has a sanctioned judge strength of 20. Jharkhand High Court earlier name is Patna High court. The Jharkhand High Court came into existence after reorganization of state of Bihar in existing state of Bihar and Jharkhand on 15th November 2000.
Vacancy Details of Jharkhand High Court Recruitment
|S. no||Category||No of vacancies|
|4.||EBC (Schedule-I)||12 posts|
|5.||BC (Schedule-II)||12 posts|
- Candidates should Possess Graduation Degree or Equivalent degree from recognized university or its equivalent.
- Applicants must have computer typing speed with 25 wpm in Hindi.
- Minimum age is 18 years.
- Maximum age is 35 years.
Name of organization: Jharkhand High Court.
Name of posts: Deposition typist posts.
No of vacancies: 150 posts.
Official website: www.jharkhandhighcourt.nic.in.
Application mode: Offline.
Deadline: 14th March 2016.
Job category: State government job.
Job location: Jharkhand.
Selection process: Typing test and Personal interview.
Pay Scale: For Deposition typist: Rs 5,200 to Rs 20,200, along with a grade pay of Rs 1,900/-.
Application Fee: For General category: Rs.300/- and For Reserved category: Rs.125/-
Procedure to Apply
- Visit the Official Website
- Click on the link for High court of Jharkhand Recruitment 2016
- Download the Application form from the website for the relevant Post
- Fill up the form in the prescribed format
- Paste a recent passport size photo in the given space
- Send the Application form along with all the Necessary documents to the postal Address given below before the last date
Postal Address: The Registrar General, Jharkhand High Court, Doranda, Ranchi – 834 033.