Central Reserve Police Force
CRPF is one of the largest central armed police forces in India. It works under the ministry of home affairs of the government of India. It came into existence as the Crown Representative’s Police on 27 July 1939. CRPF considered as India’s largest paramilitary force. Headquarters of this special military force in India is located in New Delhi.
CRPF Constable Recruitment 2016
The Central Reserve Police Force has released a notification for the recruitment of Constable (Technical & Tradesman) posts. There are almost 2695 vacancies to be filled. interested and Eligible candidates do visit the Official Website to apply for the post before the last date. The online application is available up to 10th March 2016.
Vacancy details of CRPF Constable Recruitment 2016
|S. no||State name||No of vacancies|
|4.||Madhya Pradesh||132 posts|
|7.||Uttar Pradesh||385 posts|
|8.||West Bengal||198 posts|
|9.||South Zone||888 posts|
|10.||Jammu & Kashmir Zone||560 posts|
Name of organization: Central Reserve Police Force.
Name of posts: Constable (Technical & Tradesman) posts.
No of vacancies: 2695 posts.
Official website: www.crpfindia.com.
Mode of Application: Online.
Deadline: 10th March 2016
Job category: Central Government job.
Job location: All over India.
Central Reserve Police Force Recruitment Details
- The Educational Qualification required for the candidates must have passed 10th Class, ITI from Recognized University or its Equivalent
- The age Limit must be between 18 years to 27 years
- The candidates will be selected based on the PET/PST, Written Exam.
Trade Test, Medical Examination
- The Application Fee For General category: Rs. 50/- and For Reserved candidates: No fee.
Procedure to Apply Online
- Visit the Official Website
- Click on the Link for Online Application
- Read all the notifications given in the website
- Fill up the form in the prescribed format
- Upload a recent passport size photo and scanned copy of your Signature
- Pay the Application Fee through online or E-challan.
- Submit the form before the last date
- Take a copy of the Application form for future use