Karnataka Public Service Commission
KPSC is an approved organization working under the government of Karnataka. KPSC makes work related to selection procedures, development of the state etc. The KPSC releases notifications every year for the recruitment of efficient candidates into various posts by conducting exams.
KPSC Asst Engineer Syllabus 2016
The Karnataka Public Service Commission has released the Syllabus for the KPSC Asst Engineer Exam. Candidates who have applied for the exam can visit the Official Website to download the Syllabus for the exam. Candidates will get an idea about the exam pattern and the Questions that may ask for the exam. So Candidates start preparinf fo
KPSC Asst Engineer Syllabus
Syllabus For Mechanical
- Fluid Mechanics.
- Fluid Machinery & Steam Generators.
- Engineering Materials.
- Industrial Engineering etc.
- The strength of Materials.
- Heat Transfer,
- Machine Design.
- Theory Of Machines.
- Refrigeration & Air Conditioning
Civil Engineer Syllabus
- Soil Mechanics and Foundation Engineering.
- Transportation Engineering.
- Environmental Engineering.
- Bridge Engineering.
- Estimation, Costing, and Specifications.
- Construction and Project Management.
- Environmental Studies etc.
- Civil Engineering Materials and Construction.
- Solid Mechanics, Structural Analysis.
- Concrete Technology.
- Reinforced Concrete Structures.
- Steel Structures.
- PSC Structures.
- Fluid Mechanics.
- Hydrology & Water Resources Engineering.
- Hydraulic Structures.
Syllabus For Electrical
- Power Electronics.
- Signals and Systems.
- Electric Power Systems.
- Power System Analysis
- Stability and Control.
- Electrical Power Utilization.
- Management and Entrepreneurship etc.
- Electrical Circuits and Measurements.
- Electrical Machines and Transformers.
- Analog and Digital Electronics
KPSC AE Exam Pattern
The Interested candidates need to attend the Written test. Candidates are being selected based on the performance in the Written test. The Applicants who qualified in written test are eligible to go for Interview round. Based on their performance in Written test and Interview candidates will be selected for Assistant Engineer post. So the Candidates need to prepare for the exam well.