Karnataka Civil Judge Syllabus & Exam Pattern 2016
The Karnataka High Court has released the Syllabus and the Exam Pattern for the exam. Candidates who have applied for the exam can visit the Official Website to download the Exam pattern and the Syllabus for the exam. Candidates can start preparing for the exam using the Syllabus.
Karnataka High Court Civil Judge Prelims Exam Pattern
Candidates will be selected based upon their performance in the Prelims, Mains, Viva-Voce conducted by the officials of High Court of Karnataka. Candidates who possess Graduation Degree in Law or equivalent from a recognized University are eligible to apply.
|1.||Written Test||A||Law I||100||Objective|
Karnataka High Court Civil Judge Mains Exam Pattern
|1.||Written Test||I||Translation Paper||100|
|II||Law Paper I||100|
|III||Law Paper II||100|
|IV||Law Paper III||100|
Karnataka Civil Judge Syllabus for Prelims
- Code of Civil Procedure, 1908.
- Transfer of Property Act, 1882.
- Negotiable Instruments Act, 1981.
- Specific Relief Act, 1963.
- Indian Contract Act, 1872.
- Karnataka Rent Act, 1999.
- Indian Constitution etc.
- Code of Criminal Procedure, 1973.
- Indian Evidence Act, 1872.
- Indian Penal code, 1860 etc.
- General Knowledge.
- Current Affairs – National & International Importance.
- Indian Society.
- History & Culture.
- Indian Geography.
- Ecology and Environment.
- Science and Technology etc.
- Test of Reasoning & Mental Ability.
Karnataka Civil Judge Syllabus for Mains
- Translation of Passages in English into Kannada.
- Translation of Passages in Kannada into English.
- Judgments etc.
- The Code of Civil Procedure, 1908.
- Principles of Pleading.
- The Constitution of India.
- The Indian Evidence Act, 1872.
- The framing of Issues.
- Writing of Judgments in Civil Cases.
- Framing of Charges
- Writing of Judgments in Criminal Cases.
Name of the Organization: Karnataka High Court.
Name of the Posts: Civil Judge.
Total Vacancies: 124.
Official Website: karnatakajudiciary.kar.nic.in