MPPSC ADPO Previous Papers
The Madhya Pradesh Public Service Commission has released the Previous paper for the exam. Candidates who have applied for the exam can visit the Official Website to download the Previous paper for the exam. Candidates will get an idea about the exam pattern and the Questions that may ask for the exam.
Madhya Pradesh Public Service Commission
Madhya Pradesh Public Service Commission was established in 1956 on 1st November under the section of 118 of the State Reorganization Act. MPPSC is an autonomous body. MPPSC Recruitment Conducts written examinations and direct selection to fill in various posts in the MP Government institutions. Visit official website www.mppsc.nic.in for more details.
Asst District Prosecution Officer Exam Papers – Syllabus
Syllabus for Prosecution Officer Exam Paper 1
- Transfer of Property Act – 1882.
- Information Technology Act – 2000.
- Protection of Women from Domestic Violence Act – 2005.
- Constitutional Law of India.
ADPO Exam Syllabus for Paper 2
- Criminal Procedure Code – 1973.
- Indian evidence Act – 1872.
- Indian Electricity Act – 2003.
- Prevention of Food Adulteration Act – 1954.
MP Public Service Commission Question papers- ADPO Exam Pattern
- Written Test.
Asst District Prosecution Officer Exam Pattern
|Sno||Type of Exam||Papers||No of Questions||No of Marks||Duration|
|1||Written Exam||Paper I||150||300||2 Hours|
|Paper II||150||300||2 Hours|
- objective type questions.
- There are two papers i.e paper I & paper II.
- Each paper consists of 150 questions and for the total of 300 marks for each.
- Each Question carries 2 marks
- Duration is 2 Hours
- Total marks are 600 marks.
- The question paper will be asked in 2 languages i.e Hindi & English.