Manipur University Recruitment 2016
The Manipur University has released a notification for the recruitment of Teaching Faculty Posts like Professor, Associate Professor and Assistant Professor posts in various departments. There are almost 84 vacancies to be filled. Interested candidates do visit the Official Website to apply for the post before the last date. The last date for this Manipur University Recruitment 2016 is 20th February 2016.
Manipur University was established on 5 June 1980 under the Manipur University Act 1980 (Manipur Act 8 of 1980), as a teaching-cum-affiliating University at Imphal with territorial jurisdiction over the state of Manipur. It was converted into a Central University w.e.f. 13 October 2005. The Manipur University Act No.54 of 2005 received the assent of the president on 28 December 2005. The university is in Canchipur, Imphal, the capital city of Manipur, India
Manipur University Job vacancy Details
|S.no||Name of the Department||No.of Posts|
|11.||Physical Edn. & Sports Science||01|
|18.||Lib. & Inf. Sc.||02|
|24.||Adult, Continuing Education & Ext.||02|
|29.||Forestry & Envt. Science||04|
- The Educational Qualification required for the candidates are For The Post of Professor: Candidates should possess Ph.D. qualification or Master’s degree in the concerned stream with relevant experience.
For The Post of Associate & Assistant Professor: Aspirants must have completed Master’s degree in relevant subject with minimum 55% marks from any Indian University.
- The Pay Scale given to the selected candidates are For Professor Post: Rs.37,400/- to Rs. 67,000/- with Grade Pay of Rs. 10,000/-, For Associate Professor Post: Rs. 37,400/- to Rs. 67,000/- with Grade Pay of Rs. 9,000/-, For Assistant Professor Post: Rs.15,600/- to Rs. 39,100/- with Grade Pay of Rs. 6,000/-.
- The Application Fee For General Candidates: Rs. 500/-, and For SC/ ST/ PWD Candidates: Rs. 250/-
- The Selection process will be based on the Performance of the Candidates in Written test and the Personal Interview
Procedure to apply
- Visit the Official Website
- Download the Application form
- Fill up the form in the prescribed format
- Paste a recent passport size photo and scanned copy of your signature
- Mention the name of the post on the Envelope
- Make the Fee Payment
- Send the Application to the given address along with the Documents
Postal Address: Registrar Office, Manipur University Canchipur, Imphal -795 003