Central Bank of India Recruitment 2016
The Central Bank of India has released a notification for the recruitment of Credit Officer (Chartered Accountant) posts in the Middle Management Group, Scale-II (Specialist Category). There are almost 58 vacancies to be filled. Interested and Eligible candidates do visit the Official Website to apply for the post before the last date. The Online application will be available on the site from 15th January 2016 to 30th January 2016.
- The Educational Qualification required for applying this post is Aspirants must have passed the final examination from the Institute of Chartered Accountants of India (ICAI) and the Candidates must have Operating and working knowledge in computer.
- The Age Limit for this post is 20 years to 30 years.
- The Official Website of the Central Bank of India is www.centralbankofindia.co.in
- The Mode of application is online, and the Last date of Online application is on 30th Jan 2016
- The Selection of the candidates will be based on the performance in the Written Exam and the Interview
- The Authority have planned to conduct the Exam on 26th Feb 2016
- The Application fee for the For Unreserved Candidates: Rs. 500/- + Rs. 50/-(Intimation Charges) and For SC/ ST/ PWD Candidates: Rs. 50/-(Intimation Charges only).
- The Pay Scale for the Selected candidates are Rs. 31,705/- to Rs. 45,950/-
Central Bank of India Recruitment Vacancy Details
|S.no.||Name of the Post||SC||ST||OBC||General|
|1.||Credit Officer (Chartered Accountant)||09||04||16||29|
Procedure to Apply
- Visit the Official Website
- Click on the link for Online Application
- Read all the Notification given in the Website before applying the post
- Fill up the form in the prescribed format
- Upload a recent passport size photo and scanned copy of your signature
- Make fee payment through Online
- Submit the form before the last date
- Take a copy of the Application form for further use