AAI Recruitment 2016
The Airports Authority of India has released a notification for the recruitment of Airport Terminal Officers all over India. There are almost 97 vacancies to be filled. Interested and Eligible candidates do visit the Official Website to apply for the post before the last date. Interested Eligible Candidates for AAI Recruitment can apply through online before 31st January 2016.
Airports Authority of India
Airports Authority of India (AAI) was constituted by an Act of Parliament and came into being on 1st April 1995 by merging erstwhile National Airports Authority and International Airports Authority of India. AAI manages 125 airports, which include 18 International Airport, 07 Customs Airports, 78 Domestic Airports and 26 Civil Enclaves at Defense airfields. AAI provides air navigation services over 2.8 million square nautical miles of airspace.
Eligibility Criteria for Airport Authority of India Recruitment 2016
Airport Terminal Officers: Must have 7 to 12 years experience as Commissioned Officer for ATO.
Assistant Airport Terminal Officers: Must have 7 to 12 years experience as Junior Commissioned Officer for AATO.
The Maximum Age Limit for Airport Terminal Officer is 32 to 48 years and The Maximum Age Limit for Assistant Airport Terminal Officers is 40 to 54 years.
- Selection Process for AAI Recruitment is based on the Interview. Eligible candidates should appear for an interview for which the date will be intimated on the registered e-mail of the candidate.
- There are a total of 57 vacancies for Airport Terminal Officer Posts. There are a total of 40 vacancies for Assistant Airport Terminal Officer Posts.
Procedure to apply
- Visit the official Website
- Download the application form
- Fill up the form in the prescribed format
- Send the duly filled application form to the email address before the last date.The email address is [email protected]
Click here for more Information and New Updates