Tamilnadu Sericulture Dept Recruitment
The Tamil Nadu Sericulture Department has released a notification for the recruitment of Assistant Inspector & Junior Inspector. There are almost 300 vacancies to be filled. Interested and Eligible candidates do visit the Official Website to apply for the post before the last date. The Online Application for the Tamilnadu Sericulture Dept Recruitment is from 13th Jan 2016 to 27th Jan 2016.
Name of the Organization: Tamilnadu Sericulture Department.
Official Website: tnsericulture.gov.in
Name of the Posts: Various Posts.
Number of the Posts: 300.
Category: Tamil Nadu Government Jobs.
Mode of Application: Online.
Deadline: 27th Jan 2016
Job Location: Tamil Nadu.
Selection Process: Written Test and Interview
Application Fee: The TN Sericulture Inspector Online Application fee is 500/- only.
- Bachelor of Science Degree in Chemistry / Botany / Zoology (B.Sc) with six months experience in Sericulture or Post Graduate Diploma in Sericulture (PGDS) at TNAU Coimbatore for Assistant Inspector.
- SSLC/Matriculation/10th Pass with at least six months experience in the field of Sericulture or 6 months training course for Non-Graduate holders from Govt Sericulture Training Institute for Junior Inspector.
|S.No||Post Name||Pay Scale|
|1.||Assistant Inspector||Rs. 9300-34800+ 4200/- Grade Pay|
|2.||Junior Inspector||Rs. 5200-20200+ 2400/- Grade Pay|
TN Sericulture Vacancy Details
|S.No||Name of the Posts||No of Posts|
Procedure to Apply
- Visit the Official Website
- Click on the link for Online Application
- Fill up the form in the prescribed format
- Upload a recent passport size photo and scanned copy of your signature
- Make the fee payment
- Submit the form before the last date
- Take a copy of the Application form for future use