MRPL Technical Assistant Syllabus
The Mangalore Refinery & Petrochemicals Ltd has released the Syllabus for the MRPL Technical Assistant Exam. Candidates who have applied for the exam can visit the Official Website to download the MRPL Syllabus. Candidates will get an Idea about the Exam Pattern.
Mangalore Refinery and Petrochemicals Limited
Mangalore Refinery and Petrochemicals Limited is an Oil refinery founded in the year 1988. MRPL is a subsidiary of Oil and Natural Gas Corporation(ONGC). It is located at Katipalla of Mangalore city. MRPL Mangalore was established after replacing the five villages namely Bala, Kalavar, Kuthetoor, Katipalla, and Adyapadi. It is the only refinery in India having two hydrocrackers producing premium diesel. At present, the refinery is processing about 14.65 million tons of Crude per annum.
Name of the Organization: Mangalore Refinery and Petrochemicals Limited.
Name of the Post: Apprenticeship Training posts.
No of posts: 100.
Mode of Application: Offline.
Job Location: Mangalore.
Official Website: www.mrpl.co.in.
Mangalore Refinery Technical Asst Syllabus
MRPL Electrical Syllabus
- Basic Electrical Engineering Concepts.
- Network Theory.
- Magnetic Circuit.
- AC Fundamentals.
- Measurement and measuring instruments.
- Electrical Machines.
- Power Electronics & Drives.
- Analog and Digital Electronics.
- Power Systems.
- Estimation and costing.
- Utilization of Electrical Energy.
- Basic Electronics etc.
MRPL Mechanical Syllabus
- Engineering Mechanics & Strength Of Materials.
- Engineering Materials.
- The design of Machine Element.
- Hydraulics and Hydraulic Machines.
- Thermal Engineering.
- Theory of Machines.
- Production and Industrial Engineering.
MRPL Civil Syllabus
- Building Materials.
- Steel Design.
- Estimating, Costing, and Valuation.
- Soil Mechanics.
- Irrigation Engineering.
- Transportation Engineering.
- Structural Engineering.
- Environmental Engineering.
- Concrete Technology.
- RCC Design.
- Theory of structures.