CIDCO Recruitment 2016
The City and Industrial Development Corporation of Maharashtra has released a notification for the recruitment of Assistant Engineer, Junior Planner, & Various Posts. There are almost 221 vacancies to be filled. Interested and Eligible candidates do visit the Official Website to apply for the post before the last date. The Last date for the submission of the Application is on 28th January 2016.
City and Industrial Development Corporation of Maharashtra
CIDCO was formed on 17 March 1970 under the Indian Companies Act of 1956. Its purpose at the time of its creation was to develop a satellite town to Mumbai, Maharashtra India to ease traffic congestion in the city and provide open spaces, playing fields, housing and industrial sites outside the city.
Name of the Organization: City and Industrial Development Corporation.
No of Posts: 221 Posts.
Name of the Posts: Assistant Engineer, Junior Planner, & Various Posts.
Mode of Application: Online.
Job Location: Maharashtra, India.
Official Website: cidco.maharashtra.gov.in.
Selection Process: Written Test and Proficiency Test
Application Fee: For General Candidates: Rs. 300/-
For ST/SC/OBC, VJNT, PWD, and SBC candidates: Rs. 150/-
- For Assistant Engineer: Degree in Civil, Electrical, Telecom or Communication Engineering (BE/B.Tech) with minimum one year of experience as Engineer.
- For Junior Planner: Graduation in planning from recognized university.
- For Field Officer (Architect): Full-Time Degree or equivalent Govt. Diploma in Architecture – B. Arch / G.D. Arch. From a recognized University & also should have SAP GLOBAL certification & with minimum 1 year of experience as Architect.
- For Accountant: B.Com with minimum 7 years experience out of which 3 years in the cadre of Accounts Assistant or UDC in Accountant.
- For Field Officer (General): Degree in Law (LLB) with 3 years experience in a supervisory capacity.
- For Higher Grade Stenographer: SSC with GCC of speed 100/40wpm in English Shorthand/ TW & Experience of 2 years as the stenographer.
- For Fire Station Officer: Graduate in Any Discipline or Diploma in Fire Engineering of National Fire Service College, Nagpur & Experience is required.
- For Sub Officer: Graduate in any discipline.
Age Limit: 18 years to 40 years
|S.No.||Name of the post||No of posts|
|1.||Assistant Engineer (Civil)||173|
|2.||Assistant Engineer (Electrical)||03|
|3.||Assistant Engineer (Telecom)||01|
|5.||Field Officer (Architect)||10|
|7.||Field Officer (General)||04|
|8.||Higher Grade Stenographer||06|
|9.||Fire Station Officer||01|
Click here for more Information and New Updates