BFUHS Recruitment 2016
The Baba Farid University of Health Sciences has released a notification for the recruitment of Professor, Junior Resident, Senior Resident, & Various Posts. There are almost 58 vacancies to be filled. Interested and Eligible candidates do visit the Official Website to apply for the post before the last date. The last date for the submission of Application is on 21/01/2016.
Baba Farid University of Health Sciences
Baba Farid University of Health Sciences came into existence in July 1998. BFUHS was established under an Act passed by the Legislature of the state of Punjab. The headquarters of the University is located at Faridkot. Every year Baba Farid University releases various notifications for recruiting candidates in large numbers. Recently it has published GGS Medical College & Hospital, Faridkot 2016 Notification for filling the vacancies of Assistant Professor, Jr Resident, and other jobs.
Name of the Organization: Baba Farid University of Health Sciences.
No of Posts: 58 Posts.
Name of the Post: Various posts.
Mode of Application: Offline.
Job Location: Faridkot, Punjab.
Job Category: State Government.
Official Website: www.bfuhs.ac.in.
- Professor – Rs. 37,400/- to Rs. 67,000/- + Rs.10,000/- G.P.
- Associate Professor – Rs. 37,400/- to Rs. 67,000/- + Rs. 8,900/- G.P.
- Assistant Professor – Rs.37,400/- to Rs. 67,000/- + Rs. 8,600/- G.P.
- Emergency Medical Officer – Rs. 15,600/- to Rs. 39,100/- +Rs. 5,400/- G.P.
- Senior Resident – Rs. 55,000/- p.m ( tenure post).
- Junior Resident – Rs. 35,000/- p.m. ( tenure post).
Application Fee: Unreserved Candidates: Rs. 1500/-, SC/ST Candidates: Rs. 750/-.
Age Limit: Maximum age limit for Professor/Associate Professor/Assistant Professor: 42 years.
For other posts, the maximum age is 37 years.
Selection Process: Candidates who are applying for this Teaching and Non-teaching posts released under BFUHS Faridkot Recruitment 2016 will be selected based on the Interview.
Baba Farid University 2016 Vacancy details
|S.No.||Name of the post||No of Posts|
|4.||Emergency Medical Officer||02|
Procedure to Apply
- Visit the Official Website
- Download the Application form for the relevant post.
- Fill up the form in the prescribed format.
- Paste a recent passport size photo in the given space
- Send the Application form along with all the necessary documents to the postal Address given below
Postal Address: The Registrar, Baba Farid University of Health Sciences, Sadiq Road, Faridkot