GGSIPU IPU CET Syllabus 2016
Guru Gobind Singh Indraprastha University has released the GGSIPU IPU CET Syllabus. Candidates who have applied for the exam can visit the Official Website to download the GGSIPU IPU CET Syllabus 2016.
Guru Gobind Singh Indraprastha University
GGSIPU was established on 28th March 1998 by Government of NCT, Delhi. It is the premier university in the country and is known for its high standards in teaching and research, as well as the eminent scholars it attracts to its faculty. Guru Gobind Singh Indraprastha University (GGSIPU) is a Grade A accredited Institution by NAAC.
Name of the Organization: Guru Govind Singh Indraprastha University.
Name of the Exam: GGSIPU IPU CET 2016.
Application Mode: Online.
Official site: www.ipu.ac.in
Guru Govind Singh IPU Common Entrance Test Pattern
- The Questions will be in English Language
- Duration 2:30 hours
- Each question carries 4 marks
- Negative marking of one mark for each wrong Answer
- Total marks of 150
- Only Black ball pen is allowed
IPU CET Syllabus 2016
GGSIPU IPU CET Syllabus 2016 for Physics
- Physics and Measurement.
- Laws of Motion.
- Work, Energy and Power.
- Motion of System of Particles and Rigid Body.
- Properties of Bulk Matter.
- Behaviour of Perfect Gas and Kinetic Theory.
- Oscillations and Waves.
- Current Electricity.
- Magnetic Effects of Current and Magnetism.
- Electromagnetic Induction and Alternating Currents.
- Electromagnetic Waves.
- Dual Nature of Matter and Radiation.
- Atoms and Nuclei.
- Electronic Devices.
- Communication System.
GGSIPU IPU CET Syllabus 2016 for Chemistry
- Chemical Arithmetic & Atomic Structure.
- Chemical Equilibrium.
- Chemical Kinetics.
- Chemical Thermodynamics.
- Redox Reactions and Electrochemistry.
- Solid State & States of Matter.
- Surface Chemistry.
- Classification of Elements and Periodicity in Properties.
- Chemical Bonding and Molecular Structure.
- Chemistry of Representative Elements.
- Transition Elements Including Lanthanides.
- Nomenclature and Basic Concepts in the Organic Chemistry.
- Organic Chemistry Based On Functional Group-I.
- Organic Chemistry Based On Function Group-II.
- Organic Chemistry Based On Functional Group-III.
- Co-Ordination Chemistry and Organometallics.
- Molecules of Life.
GGSIPU IPU CET Syllabus 2016 for Mathematics
- Sets, Relations and Functions.
- Complex Numbers, Linear In equation, Linear Programming.
- Sequence and Series, Permutation and Combinations.
- Trigonometric and Inverse Trigonometry Functions.
- Matrices and Determinants.
- Limit Continuity and Differentiation.
- Integration and Differential Equations.
- Straight Lines and Conic Sections.
- Statistics and Probability.
- Vectors and Three-Dimensional Geometry.