RRB NTPC Previous Papers
The Railway Recruitment Board has released the Previous Question paper of RRB NTPC Exam. Candidates who have applied for the exam can visit the Official Website to download the Previous Question Paper. It helps applicants to get an idea about the exam pattern.
Railway Recruitment Board
Railway Recruitment Board (RRB) is an authorized organization working under the Government of India. Its work is to appoint new employees to work in Indian Railways. The RRBis having many regional branches in different parts of India. There are 21 branches at important places.
Name of the Organization: Indian Railways, Railway Recruitment Boards (RRBs).
Name of the Posts: Various Posts (Assistant Station Master, Goods Guard, Ticket Examiners, etc.).
Total No.of Vacancies: 18252 Posts.
Job Location: India.
Official Website: www.indianrailways.gov.in
RRB Syllabus for Goods Guard, ASM, JA, TA, etc
- General English.
- General Science.
- General Knowledge.
- Quantitative Aptitude.
RRB NonTechnical Exam Pattern
- Objective type questions
- Duration -90 minutes
- Total 100 Questions
- Total mark is 100
- Negative marking of 1/3 for each wrong answer
RRB NTPC Preparation Tips
1. Train & Distance: 7 Important Shortcuts:
Train & Distance.
2. Dates and Calendars – Zeller’s Rule Shortcut:
Dates & Calculators.
3. Boats and Streams: 8 Important Shortcuts:
Boats & Streams.
4. Pipes and Cisterns: 5 Important Shortcuts:
Pipes & Cisterns.
5. Time and Distance: 8 Shortcuts:
Time & Distance
6. Time and Work: 13 Important Shortcuts:
Time & work.
7. Profit and Loss: 14 Important Shortcuts:
profit & loss
8. Simple Interest: 7 Important Shortcuts:
9. Compound Interest: 10 Important Shortcuts:
10. Clocks & Time: 8 Important Shortcuts:
Clocks & Times.
11. TYPES OF NUMBERS:
Types of Numbers.
12. TESTS OF DIVISIBILITY OF NUMBERS:
Test of Divisibility of Numbers.
13. H.C.F and L.C.M of Numbers:
HCM & LCM.
14. Squares Short Cuts
15. Cubes Shortcuts
16. Subtraction shortcuts
RRB NTPC Goods Guard Sample Papers – Arithmetic Ability
Time & Distance
Time and Distance 2
Dates & Calculations
Time & Work
Profit & Loss
Boats & Streams
Pipes & Cisterns
Clocks & Times
Test of Divisibility of Numbers
HCM & LCM
RRB NTPC Assistant Station Master Model Question Papers – English
English Vocabulary 1
English Vocabulary 2
One Word Substitution
Paragraph Jumbles (Sentence Rearrangement)
RRB NTPC TA CA Previous Papers – Reasoning
Statements Conclusions 2