SBI Clerk Recruitment 2016
State Bank of India has released a notification for the recruitment of Clerk post. There are almost 7000 vacancies to be filled. Interested and Eligible candidates do visit the Official Website to apply for the post through Online before the last date. The last date is not declared yet. So candidates visit the Official Website and apply for the post fast.
State Bank of India
State Bank of India is an Indian multinational, Public Sector banking and financial services company. It is a government-owned corporation with its headquarters in Mumbai, Maharashtra and also its corporate office in Mumbai, Maharashtra. As of December 2013, it had assets of US$388 billion and 13,000 branches, including 190 foreign offices, making it the largest banking and financial services company in India by assets. State Bank of India is one of the Big Four banks of India, along with Bank of Baroda, Punjab National Bank and ICICI Bank.
- Name of the Organization: State Bank of India
- Name of the posts: Clerk and Probationary Officer
- Total posts: 2000 (Clerk) 5000 (Probationary Officer)
- Job type: Banking
- Age limit: 21 to 30 years
- Eligibility: Graduation/Diploma from recognized University
- Salary: As per SBI rules
- Selection process: Written and interview
- Clerk exam Pattern: Objective type (full mark:100)
- PO exam pattern: Objective (full mark:200) and descriptive (50)
- Admit card: Will be available after registration
- Website: www.sbi.co.in
Applicants will have to apply online by filling up the registration form that will be available on the website. No other mode of application will be available other than the online process. Registration will continue until January. The exact date of deadline and details about application fee will be updated once the official advertisement will be published.
Procedure to Apply Online
- Visit the Official Website of State Bank of India
- Click on the link for Online Application
- Fill up the form in the prescribed format
- Upload a recent passport size photo and Scanned copy of your signature
- Submit it before the last date
- Take a copy of the Application form for future use