OSSC Steno Syllabus 2015
The Odisha Staff Selection Commission has released the syllabus for the OSSC Stenographer Exam. candidates who have applied for the exam can visit the Official Website and download the Syllabus. candidates will get an idea about the exam.
Odisha Staff Selection Commission
Odisha Staff Selection Commission is an authorized organization working under the Central Government of India. The OSSC is a regional branch of Staff Selection Commission of India. The Odisha SSC does all the necessary procedures for recruitment of skilled and efficient candidates into various posts in Government of India. Candidates will be selected based upon their performance in the exams conducted by OSSC
Name of the Organization: Odisha staff Selection Commission (OSSC).
Exam Name: OSSC Stenographer Examination 2015.
Name of the Post: Stenographer.
No of posts: 35.
Job Location: Odisha.
Official Website: www.ossc.gov.in
Odisha SSC Stenographer Exam Pattern
- The exam consists of 3 parts. They are Language Test, Shorthand In English & Shorthand in Hindi.
- The Langauge Test consists of questions from English & Odia (i.e Grammar & Vocabulary).
- Duration of the Language Test is of 60 Minutes.
- The exam is conducted for a total of 50 Marks.
- The Shorthand Test – English is conducted for a total of 100 Marks.
- Duration of this exam is 30 Minutes.
- Similarly, The Shorthand Test – Odia is conducted for 100 Marks & Duration of this exam is 30 Minutes.
|1||Written Test||English Language||25||30 Minutes|
|Odia Language||25||30 Minutes|
|2||Short Hand Test||English||100||30 Minutes|
|3||Short Hand Test||Odia||100||30 Minutes|