BARC Recruitment 2016
Bhabha Atomic Research Centre has released the notification for the recruitment of Sub Officer, Work Assistant, Technician, and other Posts. There are almost 32 vacancies to be filled. Interested and eligible candidates do visit the Official Website to apply for the post through Online before the last date. Online Registration for the BARC Recruitment 2016 is available from 15th December 2015. Last Date to apply online for the Bhabha Atomic Research Center Recruitment 2016 is 09th January 2016.
Bhabha Atomic Research Centre
Bhabha Atomic Research Centre was named after the Dr Homi Jehangir Bhabha, who initiated the nuclear science research in India. BARC provides a broad spectrum of scientific and technological activities. BARC Provides various Services that can be extending from basic laboratory bench scale research to scaled up plant level operations and its functional domain covers all walks of science and technology.
Name of the Organization: Bhabha Atomic Research Centre.
Official Website: www.barc.gov.in / ww.barcrecruit.gov.in
Name of the Post: Various Posts.
Total Vacancies: 32 Posts.
Job Location: Karnataka.
Mode of application: Online.
Selection Process: Written test and PFT
Application Fee: Rs. 100/- to Rs. 150/-
Age Limit: 18 years to 40 years
- For Sub-Officer/ B: Candidates should possess SSC or equivalent & Sub Officer’s Course from National Fire Services College or CISF Fire Training Centre.
- For Driver-cum-Operator: Candidates should possess SSC or equivalent with valid Heavy Vehicle Licence.
- For Technician/ B (Mason): Candidates should possess SSC/ HSC (Both Science & Maths) with minimum 60% marks.
- For Fireman/ A: Candidates should possess SSC or equivalent.
- For Driver Grade (Ordinary): Candidates should complete X standard and Possession of a valid driving licence.
- For Security Guard & Work Assistant/ A: Candidates should complete X standard (SSC or Equivalent) and candidates should have relevant experiences for each post.
BARC Vacancy Details
|S.No||Name of the Post||No of Vacancies|
|1.||Sub-Officer/ B||01 Post|
|3.||Technician/ B (Mason)||02 Posts|
|4.||Fireman/ A||01 Post|
|5.||Driver Grade (Ordinary)||02 Posts|
|6.||Security Guard||05 Posts|
|7.||Work Assistant/ A||18 Posts|
Procedure to Apply Online
- Visit the Official Website
- Click on the link for Online Application
- Read the Terms and Conditions for Applying
- Fill up the Form in the Prescribed format
- Upload a recent passport size photo and Scanned copy of your signature
- Submit it before the last date
- Take a copy of the Application form for future use