North Bengal University Recruitment 2016
North Bengal University has released a notification for the recruitment of Assistant Professor, Professor, and Associate Professor posts in various departments. There are almost 85 vacancies to be filled. Interested and Eligible candidates do visit the official Website and apply for the post before the last date. The closing date for sending the application form is 14th January 2016.
University of North Bengal
The University of North Bengal was established in the year 1962 by an Act of the Legislature of West Bengal. NBU is a State University located near Siliguri in Darjeeling District of West Bengal. The 2nd campus of the University is situated in Jalpaiguri District of West Bengal. The goal of North Bengal University is to spread the knowledge for fulfilling the growth of socio-economic and technical manpower needs in the north Bengal and Sikkim state. The University offers two-year M.Sc. & three-year M.C.A. program. West Bengal NBU has 23 departments organized into Science & Arts and Commerce & Law Faculty.
Name of the Organization: University of North Bengal.
Official Website: www.nbu.ac.in
Name of the Post: Teaching Posts.
No of posts: 85.
Mode of Application: Offline.
Job Location: West Bengal.
Selection Process: Interview
Application fee: Professor: Rs. 500/-, Associate Professor: Rs. 400/-, Assistant Professor: Rs. 300/-
- Professor: Rs. 37,400/- to Rs. 67,000/- with grade pay of Rs. 10,000/-.
- Associate Professor: Rs. 37,400/- to Rs. 67,000/- with grade pay of Rs. 9,000/-.
- Assistant Professor: Rs. 15,600/- to Rs. 39,100/- with grade pay of Rs. 6,000/-.
- Candidates must have completed Master’s Degree or Ph.D. degree in the consistent stream with teaching experience from any recognized University.
- Candidates applying for Asst Professor Posts must have cleared National Eligibility Test(NET) conducted by the UGC(CSIR) or SET/ SLET test accredited by the UGC.
University of North Bengal Recruitment 2016 Vacancy Details
|S.no.||Name of the Post||No. of Posts|
Procedure to Apply
- Visit the Official Website
- Download the Application Form
- Fill up the form in the Prescribed format
- Paste a recent passport size photo in the given space
- Mention the name of the post on the envelope
- Send the application form along with all the Necessary documents to the Postal Address
Postal Address: Office of the Vice-Chancellor, University of North Bengal, Raja Rammohunpur, Siliguri – 734013, West Bengal, India