ESIC HP Staff Nurse Syllabus 2016
Employees State Insurance Corporation Himachal Pradesh has released the syllabus for ESIC HP Staff Nurse exam. Candidates who have applied for the exam can visit the Official Website and download the Syllabus.
Employees State Insurance Corporation
The ESI Act 1948 encompasses certain health related eventualities that the workers are generally exposed to such as sickness, maternity, temporary or permanent disablement, Occupational disease or death due to employment injury, resulting in loss of wages or earning capacity-total or partial. The scheme was inaugurated in Kanpur on 24th February 1952 (ESIC Day) by then Prime Minister Pandit Jawahar Lal Nehru.
Name of the Organization: ESIC Himachal Pradesh.
Total Vacancies: 65 posts.
Name of the Posts: Staff Nurse, Nursing Orderly, Cookmate, & Various Posts.
Job Location: Himachal Pradesh.
Last date of receipt of Online application:06-01-2016.
Official Website: www.esichp.in
ESIC Hospital Himachal Pradesh Written Exam Pattern
- The written test will consist of 100 questionsbased on Technical professional/subject/post & 25 questions on Aptitude/General Awareness/General intelligence/Arithmetic Ability.
- The questions will be set in Hindi & English language.
- The maximum marks will be for 125 marks.
- There will be negative marking of 0.25 marks for every wrong answer.
- Duration of the exam is 2 hours.
- The level of difficulty will be as the educational qualification of the post.
- The questions asked on Arithmetic Ability will be of 10th Standard Level.
|Exam type||Subjects||No of Questions||Total Marks||Duration|
|Objective type||(i) Technical professional
|(ii) Aptitude/General Awareness/
General intelligence/Arithmetic Ability
ESIC Himachal Pradesh Staff Nurse Syllabus
- Technical professional/subject/post.
- Aptitude/General Awareness/General intelligence/Arithmetic Ability.
- Indian Constitution.
- Awards and Honors.
- General Politics.
- Current events.
- Economic Scene.
- Sports and Games.
ESIC HP Staff Nurse Syllabus for General Intelligence
- Similarities and Differences.
- Space Visualization.
- Decision Making.
- Problem Solving.
- Figure Classification.
- Visual Memory.
- Number Series.
- Relationship Concepts.
- Non-Verbal Series.
- Arithmetical Computation.
- Analytical Functions etc.
ESIC HP Staff Nurse Syllabus for Arithmetic Ability
- Number Systems.
- Computation of Whole Numbers.
- Decimals and Fractions.
- The relationship between Numbers.
- Fundamental arithmetical operations.
- Ratio and Proportion.
- Profit and Loss.
- Use of Tables and Graphs.
- Time and Distance.
- Ratio and Time.
- Time and Work.