NSC Recruitment 2016
National Seeds Corporation has released a notification for the recruitment of Trainee – Tractor Driver Posts. There are almost 32 vacancies to be filled. Interested and Eligible candidates do visit the Official Website and apply for the post before the Last date. The last date to apply for NSC Recruitment 2016 is 11th January 2016.
National Seeds Corporation
NSC was established in the year 1963. It is a ‘B’-Miniratna Category-I company fully owned by Government of India under the administrative control of Ministry of Agriculture and Farmers Welfare. It has 10 Regions, 5 Farms and 73 Area Offices/ Sub-Units of the Corporation spread all over the country. NSC Plays a key role in the implementation of various integrated schemes like ISOPOM, National Food Security Mission, etc.
Name of the Organization: National Seeds Corporation.
Number of Vacancies: 32 Posts.
Official website: www.indiaseeds.com
Name of the post: Trainee – Tractor Driver.
Application mode: Offline.
Job Location: India.
Selection Process: Written test and Interview
Pay Scale: Rs.7000/- to Rs.19700/- per month.
Application Fee: Candidates belonging to General/ OBC Category should pay the fee of Rs.500, Others No fee
Age Limit: Below 35 years
- Candidates applying for NSC Recruitment should possess the Secondary School Certificate along with the Driving License for driving Tractor and Trolley.
- Preference will be given to the candidates having experience in driving Combine, JCB, Bulldozer, Tractor with Trolley / Agricultural Implements / Land Leveller
NSC Vacancy Details
|S.No||Category||No. Of Vacancies|
Procedure to apply
- Visit the official Website
- Click on the application form for relevant post
- Fill up the form in the prescribed format
- Paste a passport size photo in the given space
- Send the application form along with the Necessary documents to the postal Address given below before the last date.
Postal Address: Head of Farm,’ Central State Farm, PO: Suratgarh – 335 804, Distt: Sriganganagar, State: Rajasthan