Kolkata Police Constable Recruitment 2015
Kolkata police department has released the notification for the recruitment of Police Constable in Kolkata. There are almost 1061 vacancies to be filled. Interested and eligible candidates do visit the Official Website to apply for the post. The Application form is available through Online. Candidates should apply for the post before the last date. The last date for the Online Application is on 19th December 2015.
Kolkata Police Department
The primary functions of Kolkata Police forces are maintaining law and order in the city, traffic management prevention and detection of crime and coordination various citizen-centric services for the people of Kolkata. Kolkata Police has eight divisions covering 69 Police Stations. In Kolkata Police, we aim to create an environment in which all staff enjoy job satisfaction and have the opportunity to develop their careers to their full potential, in line with their aspirations and the needs of the service.
- Name of the Department: Kolkata Police Recruitment Board
- Name of the Post: Male Constable & Lady Constable
- Vacancies: 1167
- Age Limit: 18 to 27 years as on 01st July 2016
- Mode of Registration: Online
- Educational Qualification: B.Sc. (Agriculture) or B.Sc. (Horticulture)
- Pay Scale: Rs.5400/- to Rs. 25200/- as pay Band-2 with Grade pay of Rs.2600/-
- Application Status: started from 20th November 2015
- Deadline: 19th December 2015
- Registration Fees: Rs. 150/- for General and not no fees for reserved candidate
- Selection Process: Physical Efficiency Test, Physical Measurement test, written test, interview, medical examination.
- Exam Date: not declared yet
- Admit Card: will upload soon
- Website: www.kprb.kolkatapolice.gov.in
Interested candidates are requested to visit the official Website to apply for the post through online before the last date. The last date for the Online Registration is on 19th December 2015.
Procedure to apply online
- Visit the Official Website
- Click on the link for online Application
- Fill up the form in the prescribed format
- Upload a recent passport size photo and scanned copy of your signature
- Submit it before the last date
- Take a copy of the application form for the future use