BOB Peon Recruitment 2015
Bank Of Baroda has released a notification for the recruitment of Full -Time Subordinate Staff-Peon and Full-Time Sweeper-cum-Peon posts. There are almost 219 vacancies to be filled. Interested and Eligible candidates do visit the Official Website to apply for the post through Online before the last date. The final day for the submission of the Application form is on 15th December 2015.
Bank Of Baroda
Bank of Baroda is an Indian state-owned banking and financial services company headquartered in Vadodara (earlier known as Baroda) in Gujarat, India. It is the second-largest bank in India, after State Bank of India, and offers a range of banking products and financial services to corporate and retail customers through its branches and its specialized subsidiaries and affiliates. Its headquarters is in Vadodara; it has a corporate office in the Bandra Kurla Complex in Mumbai.
- Name of the organization: Bank of Baroda
- Name of the post: Full -Time Subordinate Staff-Peon and Full-Time Sweeper-cum-Peon
- Total Post: 219
- Application mode: Online
- Initial Date: 26th November 2015
- Deadline: 15th December 2015
- Age limit: 18 to 26 Years as on 01st November 2015
- Eligibility: Matriculation
- Selection Process: Written Test and Interview
- Website: www.andhrabank.in
Bank of Baroda has recently circulated a recruitment notification to select qualified and skilled Peon for 219 available vacancies. Applicant should fill the application form available in the official website of BOB: www.bankofbaroda.co.in. Interested applicants must complete the registration process by filling in online application form. Application filled in the prescribed format will only accept. The last date for the registration of the Application form is 15th December.
Procedure to Apply Online
- Visit the Official Website
- Click on the link for the Online Application
- Fill up the Form in the prescribed format
- Upload a recent passport size photo and scanned copy of your signature
- Submit it before the last date
- Take a copy of the Application form for future use