VITEEE Syllabus 2016
Vellore Institute of Technology Engineering Entrance Examination has released the syllabus for VIT Engineering Entrance Exam 2016. Candidates who have applied for the exam can download the Syllabus from the Official Website.
Vellore Institute of Technology Engineering Entrance Examination
VIT University was established in the year of 1984. VIT is an Indian institute of higher education and a deemed university under Section 3 of the UGC Act. The institution offers 20 undergraduate, 34 postgraduate, 4 integrated and four research programs. The Institute has a rigorous selection procedure to admit students into various programmes.
Name of the Organization: VIT University.
Name of the Exam: VIT Engineering Entrance Exam.
Commonly known as – VITEEE.
Official Website: www.vit.ac.in
VIT Engineering Entrance Exam Pattern
|S.No||Subjects||No of Questions||Duration|
|1||Part-I – Physics||40||2 1/2 Hours|
|2||Part-II – Chemistry||40|
|3||Part-III – Mathematics / Biology||40|
|4||Part-IV – English||5|
VIT University Entrance Exam Syllabus
VITEEE Syllabus for Physics
- Laws of Motion & Work, Energy and Power.
- Properties of Matter.
- Current Electricity.
- Magnetic Effects of Electric Current.
- Electromagnetic Induction and Alternating Current.
- Dual Nature of Radiation and Atomic Physics.
- Nuclear Physics.
- Semiconductor Devices and their Applications.
VITEEE Syllabus for Chemistry
- Atomic Structure.
- p,d and f – Block Elements.
- Coordination Chemistry and Solid State Chemistry.
- Thermodynamics, Chemical Equilibrium and Chemical Kinetics.
- Isomerism in Organic Compounds.
- Alcohols and Ethers.
- Carbonyl Compounds.
- Carboxylic Acids and their derivatives.
- Organic Nitrogen Compounds and Biomolecules.
VITEEE Syllabus for Mathematics
- Matrices and their Applications.
- Trigonometry and Complex Numbers.
- Analytical Geometry of two dimensions.
- Vector Algebra.
- Analytical Geometry of Three Dimensions.
- Differential Calculus.
- Integral Calculus and its Applications.
- Differential Equations.
- Probability Distributions.
- Discrete Mathematics.
VITEEE Syllabus for Biology
- Cell and Molecular Biology.
- Genetics and evolution.
- Human health and diseases.
- Plant physiology.
- Human physiology.
- Biotechnology and its applications.
- Biodiversity, ecology and environment.