KUWSDB Recruitment 2016
Karnataka Urban Water Supply and Drainage Board has released a notification for the Recruitment of Assistant Engineer and First Division Accounts Assistant post. There are almost 131 vacancies to be filled. Interested and Eligible candidates can visit the Official Website to apply for the post through online before the last date. The last date for Online Registration is on 7th January 2016.
Karnataka Urban Water Supply and Drainage Board
KUWSDB was established in the year of 1974 under Karnataka Act no: 25. It is a governing body of the Karnataka state. The primary aim of Karnataka Urban water supply and drainage board is to provide water supply and sewerage facilities to 213 urban areas. KUWSDB has its headquarters at Banglore.
Name of the Organization: Karnataka Urban Water Supply and Drainage Board.
Official Website: www.kuwsdb.org
Name of the Post: Various posts.
No of posts: 131.
Mode of application: Online.
Job Location: Bangalore.
Job Category: State Government.
Selection Process: Written test and Interview
- General category: Rs. 600/-.
- SC/ ST/ CAT-I category: Rs. 300/-.
- General category: Rs. 400/-.
- SC/ ST/ CAT-I category: Rs. 200/-
Pay Scale: AE- Rs. 22,800/- to Rs. 43,200/-, First DAA: -Rs. 14,550/- to Rs. 26,700/-
Age Limit: 18years to 35 years
- Assistant Engineer: Candidates must have completed Degree in Civil Engineering from any recognized University.
- Accounts Assistant: Candidates must have completed Commerce Degree from any recognized University established by Law in India.
KUWSD Board Recruitment 2016 Vacancy Details
|S.no.||Name of the Post||No of Posts|
|1.||Assistant Engineer(Civil)||Residual Care||90|
|2.||First Division Accounts Assistant||Residual Care||27|
Procedure to Apply Online
- Visit the official Website
- Click on the Link for Online Application
- Fill up the Form in the Prescribed format
- Upload a recent Passport size Photo and Scanned copy of your Signature
- Submit it before the last date
- Take a copy of the Application form for future use