ESIC Mumbai Recruitment 2016
Employees State Insurance Corporation has released a notification for the recruitment of Stenographer, Upper Division Clerk, and Multi Tasking Staff. There are almost 485 vacancies to be filled. Interested and eligible candidates do visit the Official Website to apply through Online. Online registration for ESIC Mumbai Recruitment 2016 is available from 07th December 2015.
Employees’ State Insurance Corporation
ESIC is an Independent Organisation under the Ministry of Labour and employment. It was established in the year of 1952. ESIC is making several benefits available to the workers covered under the scheme in the country.
Name of the Organization: Employees State Insurance Corporation.
Official Website: www.esic.nic.in / www.esicmaharashtra.gov.in
Name of the Post: Stenographer, UDC & MTS.
No of Posts: 485 Posts.
Mode of Application: Online.
Job Location: Mumbai.
Job Category: Central Government.
Selection Process: Written test, Stenography test, Computer Skill test
Application Fee: SC/ST/PWD/ ESIC Employees, Female Candidates & Ex-Servicemen – No Fee, Others – Rs. 300/-
Deadline for Fee Payment: 12/01/2016
- Stenographer & UDC: Rs. 5200-20200 + Grade Pay Rs. 2400/Month.
- MTS: Rs. 5200-20200 + Grade Pay Rs. 1800/- Month.
Age limit: 18 years to 27 years
- Stenographer: Candidates should possess Higher Secondary (pass in 12th standard or equivalent from a recognized board) with the speed of 80 wpm in stenography in English/ Hindi.
- UDC: Candidates should possess Degree from a recognized University or equivalent.
- MTS: Candidates should possess Matriculation or its equivalent
ESIC Mumbai Vacancy Details
|S.No||Name of the Post||No of Vacancies|
|1.||Stenographer: 08 Posts|
|2.||Upper Division Clerk: 270 Posts|
|3.||Multi Tasking Staff: 207 Posts|
ESIC Online Application
Interested candidates kindly visit the Official Website to apply for the post through Online. The Online registration starts from 07th December 2015 to 06th January 2015.
Procedure to apply Online
- Visit the Official Website
- Click on the link Online Application
- Fill up the Form in the Prescribed Format
- Submit it Before the last date
- Take a copy for future use
Click here for more Information