ESIC Mumbai Nursing Orderly Syllabus
Employee State Insurance Corporation Mumbai has released the syllabus for the ESIC Nursing Exam 2015. candidates who have applied for the exam can visit the Official Website and download the Syllabus.
Employees’ State Insurance Corporation
ESIC is an Independent Organisation under the Ministry of Labour and employment. It was established in the year of 1952. ESIC is making several benefits available to the workers covered under the scheme in the country.
Name of the Organization: ESIC Maharashtra.
Job Role: Staff Nurse, Nursing Orderly, Cookmate & Various posts.
Job Location: Mumbai, Maharashtra.
Job Category: Central Government.
ESIC Mumbai Staff Nurse Exam Pattern
- The Questions will be based on Aptitude, General Awareness, General Intelligence, Arithmetic Ability
- Consist of 100 questions
- The Questions will be in Hindi and English language
- Total marks of 125
- Negative marking of 0.25 for each wrong Answer
- Duration 2hrs
ESIC Hospital Mumbai Staff Nurse Syllabus
- Technical professional/subject/post.
- Aptitude/General Awareness/General intelligence/Arithmetic Ability.
ESIC Mumbai Nursing Orderly Syllabus for General Awareness
- Indian Constitution.
- Awards and Honors.
- General Politics.
- Current events.
- Economic Scene.
- Sports and Games.
ESIC Mumbai Nursing Orderly Syllabus for General Intelligence
- Similarities and Differences.
- Space Visualization.
- Decision Making.
- Problem Solving.
- Figure Classification.
- Visual Memory.
- Number Series.
- Relationship Concepts.
- Non-Verbal Series.
- Arithmetical Computation.
- Analytical Functions etc.
ESIC Mumbai Nursing Orderly Syllabus for Arithmetic Ability
- Number Systems.
- Computation of Whole Numbers.
- Decimals and Fractions.
- The relationship between Numbers.
- Fundamental arithmetical operations.
- Ratio and Proportion.
- Profit and Loss.
- Use of Tables and Graphs.
- Time and Distance.
- Ratio and Time.
- Time and Work.