ESIC Karnataka Recruitment 2016
Employee State Insurance Corporation has released a notification for the recruitment of UDC, MTS, and Stenographer posts. There are almost 228 vacancies to be filled. Interested and eligible candidates do visit the Official Website to apply for the pos6t through Online. The Online Application will be available from 7th December 2015 to 6th January 2016.
Employees’ State Insurance Corporation
ESIC is an Independent Organisation under the Ministry of Labour and employment. It was established in the year of 1952. ESIC is making several benefits available to the workers covered under the scheme in the country.
Name of the Organization: Employees State Insurance Corporation.
Official Website: www.esickar.gov.in or www.esic.nic.in
Name of the Post: Various posts.
No of Posts: 228.
Mode of Application: Online.
Job Location: Karnataka.
Job Category: Central Government.
Selection Process: Written Exam, Stenography Test, Computer Skill Test
Application Fee: General/ OBC- Rs. 300/-, others – nil
Age limit: 18 years to 27 years
- UDC: Candidates must have completed Degree from any recognized University with working knowledge of Computer including Office Suites and Databases.
- MTS: Candidates must have passed Matriculation or equivalent from any recognized board.
- Stenographer: Candidates should possess Higher Secondary (pass in 12th standard or equivalent from a recognized board) with the speed of 80 wpm in stenography in English/ Hindi.
- For MTS post: Rs. 5,200/- to Rs. 20,200/- with grade pay of Rs. 1,800/-.
- For UDC & Stenographer posts: Rs. 5,200/- to Rs. 20,200/- with grade pay of Rs. 2,400/-
ESICMH Recruitment 2016 Vacancy Details
|S.no.||Name of the Post||No of Posts|
|1.||Upper Division Clerk||110|
|2.||Multi Tasking Staff||113|
Procedure to apply
- Visit the Official Website
- Click on the link for online Application
- Fill up the form in the prescribed format
- Upload a recent passport size photograph and scanned copy of your Signature
- Submit it before the last date
- Make fee payment through Challan system
- Take a copy of the Application form for future use
Click here more Information and New Updates