ESIC Haryana Staff Nurse Syllabus
Employees’ State Insurance Corporation has released the syllabus for ESIC Haryana Nurse exam syllabus 2015. Candidates who have applied for the exam can download the syllabus from the Official Website.
Employees’ State Insurance Corporation
ESIC is an Independent Organisation under the Ministry of Labour and employment. It was established in the year of 1952. ESIC is making several benefits available to the workers covered under the scheme in the country.
Name of the Organization: ESIC Haryana.
Job Role: Staff Nurse, Nursing Orderly, Cookmate/Bearer & Various posts.
Job Location: Haryana.
Job Category: Central Government.
Official Website: www.esic.nic.in
ESIC Haryana Staff Nurse Exam Pattern
- The Questions will be based on Aptitude, General Awareness, General Intelligence, Arithmetic Ability.
- Total number of questions is 100
- The questions will be in Hindi and English language
- Total marks of 125
- Negative marking of 0.25
- Duration of 2hrs
ESIC Hospital Haryana Nurse Syllabus
- Technical professional/subject/post.
- Aptitude/General Awareness/General intelligence/Arithmetic Ability.
ESIC Haryana Staff Nurse Syllabus for General Awareness
- Indian Constitution.
- Awards and Honors.
- General Politics.
- Current events.
- Economic Scene.
- Sports and Games.
ESIC Haryana Staff Nurse Syllabus for General Intelligence
- Similarities and Differences.
- Space Visualization.
- Decision Making.
- Problem Solving.
- Figure Classification.
- Visual Memory.
- Number Series.
- Relationship Concepts.
- Non-Verbal Series.
- Arithmetical Computation.
- Analytical Functions etc.
ESIC Haryana Staff Nurse Syllabus for Arithmetic Ability
- Number Systems.
- Computation of Whole Numbers.
- Decimals and Fractions.
- The relationship between Numbers.
- Fundamental arithmetical operations.
- Ratio and Proportion.
- Profit and Loss.
- Use of Tables and Graphs.
- Time and Distance.
- Ratio and Time.
- Time and Work.