ESIC Kerala Recruitment 2016
Employee State Insurance Corporation Kerala has released a notification for the recruitment of Upper Division Clerk, Multi Tasking Staff, and Stenographer posts. There are almost 314 vacancies to be filled. Interested and Eligible candidates do visit the Official website for applying through Online. The online application will be available from 7th December 2015 to 6th January 2016.
Employees’ State Insurance Corporation
ESIC is an Independent Organisation under the Ministry of Labour and employment. It was established in the year of 1952. ESIC is making several benefits available to the workers covered under the scheme in the country.
Name of the Organization: Employees State Insurance Corporation.
Official Website: www.keralaesic.com or www.esic.nic.in
Name of the Post: Various posts.
No of Posts: 314.
Mode of Application: Online.
Job Location: Kerala.
Job Category: Central Government.
Selection Process: Written Exam, Stenography Test, Computer Skill test.
Application Fee: General/ OBC- Rs. 300/-, SC/ ST/ PWD/ ESIC employees/ Female candidates:Nil.
- For MTS post: Rs. 5,200/- to Rs. 20,200/- with grade pay of Rs. 1,800/-.
- For UDC & Stenographer posts: Rs. 5,200/- to Rs. 20,200/- with grade pay of Rs. 2,400/-.
- Minimum age: 18 years.
- For MTS post, Maximum age: 25 years.
- For UDC & Steno Posts, Maximum age: 27 years.
- Stenographer: Candidates must have passed Higher Secondary Examination from any recognized Board with a speed of 80wpm in Stenography(English/ Hindi).
- UDC: Candidates must have completed Degree from any recognized University with working knowledge of Computer including Office Suites and Databases.
- MTS: Candidates must have passed Matriculation or equivalent from any recognized board.
ESI Hospital Kollam Recruitment 2015 Vacancy Details
|S.no.||Name of the Post||No of Posts|
|1.||Upper Division Clerk||204|
|2.||Multi Tasking Staff||102|
ESIC Kerala Online Application
Interested candidates can visit the Official Website and apply for the post through Online. The Online Application will be available on the site up to 6th January 2016.
Procedure to Apply Online
- Visit the Official Website
- Click on the link for Online Application
- Fill up the form in the Prescribed format
- Upload a recent passport size photo and scanned copy of signature
- Submit it before the last date
- Make fee payment through challan
- Take a copy for future use