RLDA Recruitment 2015
Rail Land Development Authority has released a notification for the recruitment of Managers & Office Assistant post. There are almost 16 vacancies to be filled. Interested and Eligible candidates do visit the official website and apply for the post.
Rail Land Development Authority
RLDA established on 1 November 2006. RLDA was under the Ministry of Railways, Government of India. RLDA was set-up by an Amendment of the Indian Railways Act, 1989. The primary aim of RLDA is to develop vacant railway land for commercial use for the purpose of generating revenue by non-tariff measures.
Name of the Organisation: Rail Land Development Authority.
Official Website: www.rlda.indianrailways.gov.in
Total No of Posts: 16 Posts.
Name of the Post: Managers and Office Assistants.
Application Mode: Offline.
Job Category: Railway Jobs.
Job Location: Delhi.
Tenure of Deputation: 3 years
Selection Process: Interview
- Joint General Manager(Civil), Joint General Manager:
- JGM -Rs. 37,400/- to 67,000/- per month.
- DGM- Rs.15,600/- to 39,100/- per month.
- Secretary, Manager/RTC, Manager/ Project, Manager/Vigilance: Rs. 15,600/- to 39,100/- per month.
- Office Assistant/Vigilance: Rs. 9,300/- to 34,800/- per month.
- Joint General Manager(Civil): Group ‘A’ service on regular posts in Civil Engineering Department.
- Joint General Manager: Group ‘A’ Officer in Accounts Department.
- Secretary: Group ‘A’ officers of Indian Railways with a minimum of 7 years experience.
- Manager/RTC, Manager/ Project, Manager/Vigilance:Group ‘B’ Gazetted Officer working on regular posts.
- Office Assistant/Vigilance: Candidates are working in a Central Govt. / State Govt. / Indian Railways.
RLDA Vacancy Details 2015
|S.NO||Name of the Post||Total Vacancies|
|1||Joint General Manager(Civil)/(Real Estate &Urban Planning)/Dy. General
|2||Joint General Manager/ Finance& Accts/Dy. General Manager/ Finance& Accts||02 Posts|
|5||Manager/ Project||05 Posts|
|7||Office Assistant/Vigilance||01 Post|
Procedure for applying
- Visit the Official Website
- Click on the Link RLDA Application form
- Download the Application form
- Fill up the Application form in the Prescribed format
- Send the application form to the postal address given below along with the necessary documents before the last date
Postal Address: Joint General Manager (HRD), Rail Land Development Authority, Near Safdarjung Railway Station, Moti Bagh-I, New Delhi-110021.