Indian Army Soldier Recruitment 2015
Indian Army has released the notification for the recruitment of Soldier Posts by conducting the rally at Bankura, West Bengal. Interested and eligible candidates can visit the official Website and apply for the post. Applicants who wish to join the Indian army, make this opportunity and attend the Recruitment Rally from 7th January 2016 to 15th January 2016.
The Indian Army is the largest component and the land based branch of the Indian Armed Forces. The primary role of Indian Army is to ensure national security and unity and also the mission of Indian Army is for defending the nation from threats, and maintaining safety and peace within its borders.
Name of the Organization: Indian Army.
Official Website: www.joinindianarmy.nic.in
Name of the Post: Soldier.
No of Posts: N/A.
Application Mode: Online.
Job Location: Bankura.
Selection Process: Screening Test, Aptitude Test, Medical Exam, Common Entrance Examination
Deadline: 6th December 2015
Rally date: 7th January to 15 January 2016
Age limit:17 years to 23 years
- For Soldier General Duty: Candidates must have passed Matriculation from any recognized board with minimum 45% aggregate marks.
- For remaining posts: Candidates must have completed 10th class or 12th class from any recognized Board or Institute.
Indian Army Recruitment 2015 Vacancy Details
|S.no.||Name of the Post|
|1.||Soldier General Duty|
|2.||Soldier Technical, Soldier Tradesmen & Soldier Clerk/ Store Keeper Technical|
Indian Army Online Application
Interested candidates kindly visit the Official Website and download the Application form. And carry this Application form while coming for the recruitment rally. Candidates who wish to join the Indian army can apply and attend the recruitment rally that will be conducted on 7th January 2016 to 15th January 2016.
Procedure to Apply
- Visit the Official Website
- Click on the link for Online Application
- Fill up the Form in the Prescribed format
- Submit it before the last date
- Download it and keep a copy with you for future reference.
- Carry the Application form along with the Necessary documents while coming for the Recruitment rally.