ESIC Hyderabad Recruitment 2016
Employee State Insurance Corporation Hyderabad has released a notification for the recruitment of Upper Division Clerk, Multi Tasking Staff, and Stenographer posts. There are almost 181 vacancies to be filled. Interested and Eligible candidates do visit the Official Website to apply for the post before the last date. The Online Application will be available from &th December 2015 to 6th January 2016.
Employee State Insurance Corporation
Employees’ State Insurance Corporation is a self-governing Body. It works under the Ministery of Labour and Employment. ESIC was established in the year of 1952. The scheme was started on 24th February 1952 at Kanpur.
Name of the Organization: Employees State Insurance Corporation.
Official Website: www.apesic.nic.in or www.esic.nic.in
Name of the Post: Various posts.
No of Posts: 181.
Mode of Application: Online.
Job Location: Hyderabad.
Job Category: Central Government.
Selection Process: Written Exam, Stenography Test, Computer skill test
Application Fee: General/OBC – Rs.300/-, SC/ST – Nil
Online Application Starts: 07/12/2015
Age Limit: 18years to 27years
Pay Scale: MTS post: Rs. 5,200/- to Rs. 20,200/- with grade pay of Rs. 1,800/-, UDC & Stenographer posts: Rs. 5,200/- to Rs. 20,200/- with grade pay of Rs. 2,400/-.
- Stenographer: Candidates must have passed Higher Secondary examination from any recognized board with working knowledge of Computer.
- UDC: Candidates must have completed Degree from any recognized University with working knowledge of Computer including Office Suites and Databases.
- MTS: Candidates must have passed Matriculation or equivalent from any recognized board.
AP ESIC Recruitment 2015 Vacancy Details
|S.no.||Name of the Post||No of Posts|
|1.||Upper Division Clerk||103|
|2.||Multi Tasking Staff||73|
ESIC Portal Application
Interested candidates kindly visit the Official Website and download the Application, fill up the form and send it to the Postal Address given below before the due date.
Procedure for applying
- Visit the Official Website
- Go to the Link Given on the site for Online Application
- Fill up the Form in the Prescribed Format
- Upload a scanned Copy of recent Passport size photo and signature
- Submit It
- Make fee Payment Through challan
- Take a copy of the Application