ESIC New Delhi Recruitment 2015
Employees State Insurance Corporation Delhi has released a notification for the recruitment of Stenographer, Upper Division Clerk, and Multi Tasking Staff posts. There are almost 100 vacancies to be filled. Interested and eligible candidates do visit the Official Website to apply through Online. Online Registration for the ESIC New Delhi starts from 07th December 2015.
Employees State Insurance Corporation
ESIC is formed in 1948 under the ESI Act. Employees State Insurance Corporation is a body working under the Government of India. ESIC Scheme is a Social Security and Health Insurance Scheme introduced to provide Social Security to the employees working in any organizations.
Name of the Organization: Employees State Insurance Corporation.
Official Website: www.esic.nic.in / www.esicdelhi.org.in
Name of the Post: Various Posts.
No of Posts: 100 Posts.
Mode of Application: Online.
Job Location: Delhi.
Job Category: Central Government.
Selection Process: Written test and Computer Skill test
Application Fee: C/ST/PWD/ ESIC Employees, Female Candidates & Ex-Servicemen- No Fee, others- Rs. 300/-
Pay scale: Stenographer & UDC: Rs. 5200-20200 + Grade Pay Rs. 2400/Month, MTS: Rs. 5200-20200 + Grade Pay Rs. 1800/Month.
Online Application: 07/12/2015 to 06/01/2016
Deadline of Fee payment: 12/01/2016
- Stenographer: Candidates should complete 12th or its equivalent examination and should have the typing speed of 80 words per minute in English/Hindi.
- Multi Tasking Staff (MTS): Candidates should pass 10th or its equivalent examination.
- Upper Division Clerk: Candidates should possess Degree or its Equivalent Educational Qualification. Along with this candidate should have the working knowledge of Computer including the use of office suites and Databases.
Age Limit: 18years to 27years
ESIC Delhi Vacancy Details
|S.No||Name of the Post||No of Vacancies|
|2.||Upper Division Clerk (UDC)||71 Posts|
|3.||Multi Tasking Staff (MTS)||25 Posts|
ESIC Online Application
Candidates who are interested to work under the central government can apply for this post. Interested Candidates kindly visit the Official Website to Apply online. Online Application will be available at Official website from 07th December 2015 to 06th January 2016.
Procedure to apply Online
- Visit the Official Website
- Click on the link for Online Application of Steno, UDC & MTS recruitment.
- Fill up the Application form in the Prescribed format
- Submit it
- Take a copy for future use.