DTCP TN Surveyor Syllabus
Directorate of Town & Country Planning has released the syllabus for Surveyor cum Assistant Draughtsman. Candidates who have applied for the exam can visit the Official Website and download the syllabus.
Directorate of Town & Country Planning
The DTCP was established by Government of Tamil Nadu under Town & Country Planning Act in 1920. The DTCP was developed to provide efficient land development plan with adequate infrastructural facilities for conductive living environment required for the society.
Name of the Organization: Directorate of Town and Country Planning, Tamil Nadu.
Name of the Post: Surveyor-cum-Assistant Draughtsman.
No. of Posts: 98.
Category: DTCP TN Surveyor Syllabus.
Mode of Application: Online.
Job Location: Chennai, Tamil Nadu.
Official Website: www.dtcpexam.com.
Tamil Nadu DTCP Assistant Draughtsman Exam Pattern
- Written Examination (Objective Type and drawing skill) and
- Oral Test by way of Interview.
NOTE: Minimum pass marks in the written test will be 15. Any candidate scoring below 15 will be considered as failed and his/her drawing test sheet will not be evaluated and will not be eligible for appearance in the oral test.
Final selection will be made by the total marks obtained by the candidates at the Written Examination (including drawing test) and Oral Test taken together subject to the rule of reservation of appointment.
|A) Single Paper in any one of the following two Subjects:1. ITI Surveyor (or)
2. ITI Draughtsman (Civil).
B) Drawing Skill
|C) Oral test||15||–|
- The question paper in the above subjects for the written test will be set both in Tamil & English.
- Candidates should specify Optional Subject in their application as either ITI Surveyor or ITI Draughtsman (Civil), in which they wish to write the Examination.
- The questions will be of ITI standard relevant to the option chosen by the candidates whether for ITI Surveyor or ITI Draughtsman(Civil).