Bihar RDD Panchayat Rojgar Sevak Admit Card 2015
Bihar Rural Development Department has released the Admit Card for RDD Bihar Panchayat Rojgar. Candidates who have applied for the exam can download the Admit Card from the Official Website. And the candidate only by carrying Admit Card can enter into the Hall of Examination.
Bihar Rural Development Department
Bihar Rural Development Department is the department that is responsible for planning and execution of the procedures to upgrade the quality of life of the rural regions of the state of Bihar. Every year, it launches the recruitment drive to take qualified workforce for the operation of the department. Ministry of Rural Development has two departments namely Department of Rural Development and Department of Land Resource. Being the nodal Ministry for most of the development and welfare activities in the rural areas, the Ministry of Rural Development plays a pivotal role in the overall development strategy of the country.
- Organization Name: Bihar Rural Development Department
- Exam Name: Bihar RDD 4823 Panchayat Rojgar Sevak Exam 2015
- Post Name: Panchayat Rojgar Sevak, Accountant & Panchayat Technical Assistant
- Total Post: 4823 Vacancies
- Admit card status: To be published soon
- Exam pattern: Multiple choice objective type
- Exam paper: English, Mathematics, General Aptitude and General Awareness
- Result date: Not announced yet
- Website: rdd.bih.nic.in
Bihar RDD Panchayat Rojgar Sevak Exam Syllabus
- English: This part will be lengthy. Topics will cover in this section include Verb, Noun, pronoun, adverbs, adjectives, paragraph, etc
- Mathematics: covering math topics generally of 10th standard such as algebra, profit and loss, HCF/ LCM, percentage, mean median mode etc.
- General aptitude: This will be covering math topics generally of 10th standard such as algebra, profit and loss, HCF/ LCM, percentage, mean median mode etc
- General Knowledge: Students have to focus on current affairs, beside this many more topics could be ask such as state capital, famous book authors, currency, current scheme launched by government, History, sport events, recent research etc.
The Admit card will be soon available in the Official Website. Keep in touch with the Official Website for more information and updates.